13

After a total of twenty-five minutes, someone's car honked outside. Sunghoon asked Jake to open the car and door since Heeseung don't want to let go.

"Yah, Sunghoon, dude. You have to pay me–" The person who just came inside stopped talking as he saw a familiar guy.

"What the fuck? Your guys are friends?!" Jake shrieked as he asked. Sunghoon confusedly nodded while Jay gave a smirk. Heeseung just looked at them and went back on cuddling with Sunghoon. Sunghoon and Jake didn't questioned Heeseung's quietness, he'd usually quiet when sick.

"Yeah, we're friends. Why?"

"That guy literally spilled coffee on my fucking uniforms earlier! Good thing I have extras in my locker. I swear to God, I'm going to fucking kill you"

"Yeah? As if you can. And, hey, I already told you that it was an accident" Jay argued back. Sunghoon sighed as he tapped Heeseung's back, the latter looking at him for response.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat?"

"Yeah.. but can we stay here?" Heeseung asked with a pout. Sunghoon chuckled.

"We won't eat properly if we stay here. I'll just carry you to the dining and then sit beside you. Is that okay?" Sunghoon softly asked, hoping that Heeseung would agree.

It's not that he hates this. He just wants Heeseung to eat properly and so as him. He really likes it when they cuddle anyway.

Heeseung gave him a pout and nod, obviously not liking the idea. Sunghoon ruffled his hair and wraps his arms around Heeseung tightly before grabbing the plastic bag full of foods in Jay's hands along with the food that Jake bought as he stand up and headed inside the kitchen, leaving Jay and Jake arguing.

Sunghoon sat Heeseung on a chair and immediately sat beside him. He took out the already cooked ramyeon and gave it to Heeseung and luckily, it's still hot. Then, he placed the ice creams on the freezer first and then he sat back down to eat as well.

"What about Jakey and your friend?" Heeseung asked while he's chewing. Sunghoon looked at him and noticed that there's a mess on the side of his lips. He grabbed a tissue before he answered.

"Just let them. I don't want them to fight infront of us while eating so I'd rather let them starve than to let them eat with us" Sunghoon answered as he gently wiped the mess on the side of Heeseung's lips.

"You're such a meanie" Heeseung glared. Sunghoon just laughed because Heeseung looks so cute than scary.

"Alright, I'll call them... Jake! Jay! Come here and eat!" Sunghoon shouted. The two stopped fighting and hurried to the dining to join Heeseung and Sunghoon.

"Don't fight or else I'll kick you out. And why are you fighting anyways?" Sunghoon sighed. Jay and Jake grabbed their own foods first before telling a story.

"It all happened earlier. I was peacefully walking inside the school when suddenly, this dumbass bumped me and spilled coffee all over my clothes!"

"But it was an accident and I already apologized, he didn't believed me"

"Because you're damn smirking while apologizing! Who would thought you're apologizing so fucking sincerely"

"Geez, can you not shout and cuss?" Sunghoon's brows furrowed. Jake just rolled his eyes but his gaze fell on the sweater that Heeseung is wearing.

"Whose sweater is that? That's not Heeseung's" Jake stated. Before Sunghoon could answer, Jay already did.

"It's obviously Sunghoon's, dumbass. If it's not Heeseung's then whose sweater is it? Ghost's?"

"Fuck you"

"Yah, I said don't cuss" Sunghoon warned but the two didn't listened.

"Yeah? Fuck you too"

"Fucking rude ass bastard"

"God damn" Sunghoon hissed. Heeseung sighed.

"Don't cuss" Heeseung said in such tiny voice, it's almost a whisper that Sunghoon could only hear.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry"

Their meal continued with the Jay and Jake fighting over and over again. Sunghoon didn't mind them, so as Heeseung.

"Open up" Sunghoon said as he put a meat next to Heeseung's mouth. Heeseung gladly took it in his mouth and paid back by feeding Sunghoon with some ramyeon.

"So flirty" Both Jay and Jake commented.

"Nope, not at all. I'm just feeding my fiancé"

"Yeah, whatever"

"Sure, whatever"

-

Jay and Jake stayed there for a few hours before they decided to go home, leaving Heeseung and Sunghoon alone.

The house is all quiet now. It's finally peaceful.

Heeseung and Sunghoon cuddled all day, not letting go of each other unless one of them has to go to the bathroom or Sunghoon has to take a bath.

It's night now and here they are, still cuddling. The lights are still on and they're both laying down and covered with blankets.

Heeseung is already sleeping, but not Sunghoon.

Sunghoon is afraid that once he sleep, Heeseung might get another nightmare. But he remembered that Heeseung only gets nightmare when his nyctophobia was triggered.

So he decided to sleep.

He didn't turned off the lights. He just buried his face on Heeseung's soft hair and closed his eyes, slowly drifting to dreamland.

-

2:00 am.

Life won't really let Sunghoon have a good rest.

"S-Sunghoon..."

:)