5

"Park Sunghoon.." Heeseung mumbled. He made sure to remember that name.

"Can you help me find him? This necklace might be so important to him" Heeseung said.

"Sunghoon is at the engineering department but it's pretty crowded there, I don't want to put you in trouble, you might get a panic attack"

"Uhm how about now? Does he not eat lunch here?"

"He actually does but I don't hear girls and boys screaming, so he's probably not here" Jake said. Heeseung sighed and nodded.

"I'll just wait for the right timing to give this back, I guess"

.

.

.

.

Their classes ended around 4:30 pm in the afternoon. Heeseung is currently standing infront of his locker, getting some of his things and leaving some of the books.

While he's busy doing some stuff, his phone inside his pocket suddenly rang. He immediately took it out and looked at the caller's id. It's his mom.

"Yes, mom?"

"Are the classes over already?"

"Well, yeah"

"Okay, then. Your dad and I will pick you up and we're close to your school already, we're going to have dinner outside"

"Really? That's a first"

"Well, we have something to celebrate. Anyways, we're already here at the gate"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming" Heeseung said and ended the call. He locked his locker again and headed out.

He was kinda terrified by how many the students are outside. He took a deep breath and calmed himself as he walked out of the university and went to side walk where their car is. He opened the door of the backseat and immediately went inside.

As soon as he sat down, his dad started driving away and headed to a fancy restaurant not so near to the school.

The Lee family entered and sat down as they order. Heeseung is just quiet after his mom asked what he wanted to eat.

Their order arrived after fifteen minutes and started talking as soon as they started eating.

"How's your first day, son?" His dad asked. Heeseung swallowed his food first before answering.

"It was fine, nothing much happened. And also, I got a new friend"

"Really? Who?"

"Minsu, Kim Minsu. He's the first one who approached me and accompanied me the whole day except lunch since I'm with Jake that time"

"That's good but what about your panic attack?"

"Luckily, I didn't get any panic attack today though it gives me some signs that I was about to have one and good think I managed to calm myself"

"Really? Then that's good. As long as you know how to handle your panic attacks, then you're all good"

"Ah, by the way. Sungyeon called me earlier" Heejin said.

"What did she say?"

"She's expecting to meet us tomorrow night for a dinner with their son and of course, we have to bring Heeseung as well"

"Sungyeon who?" Heeseung asked.

"The mother of the guy you're going to marry"

"Ah, speaking of.. can you now tell me some informations about him?"

"Oh, yes. He's twenty two years old, a year younger than you. He goes to your school as well and he's at the engineering department, fourth year student just like you"

"His name?"

"I won't be able to tell you that yet, son"

"Okay, then. What about his personality? Or like more things about him like his height, features or whatevers"

"Hmm.. he's taller than you, really really smart, famous in school, dean's lister and very very handsome"

"Really? What does he look like? Can you show me a picture?" Heeseung peppered his mom with questions.

"No, I can't and plus, I don't have his picture. But I can describe him. Ah.. what does he look like again? Ah! Sharp jawline, pointed nose, red lips, white hair?? intimidating eyes and cold gaze.. that's all I can remember"

"Judging by the things my mom said, it's like he's so handsome" Heeseung thought.

"Is he... kind?"

"Well, you can say he is. He's quiet most of the time but I think if you two get close, he'll be so comfortable with you, I bet he'd warm up'"

"He is a nice man, don't worry about it, son" His dad said. Heeseung just pursed his lips and nodded.

"So... I'm meeting him tomorrow?"

"Yes, think of it as your engagement day. BUT, no parties yet. It's just a formal dinner, actually, but they decided to finally give you the ring"
-

After eating dinner, they stayed there for a few more minutes before paying the bills and going home.

Heeseung is just quiet the whole ride home because he's kinda tired and drained since he really had a long day.

They arrived at the house around 8:30 pm. Heeseung directly headed to his bedroom so he can wash up and finally sleep.

It took a few minutes until he finally cleaned himself, jumping onto his extremely soft bed after trying his hair. But before he fell asleep, a thought came into his mind.

I want to meet the guy I will marry but first, I want to meet Sunghoon. He must be looking for his necklace already.

Author's note:
Sorry for the short chapter. Been having the author's block again, I just tried writing but I guess it didn't turned out well.

:)