41

A/N: follow me on my ig and lets interact! @/rk.berryhoon

As soon as Heeseung and Sunghoon returned home, Heeseung immediately ran upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door. Meanwhile, Sunghoon went to the master's bedroom and changed his clothes to comfortable ones. Then, he went to Heeseung's bedroom.

"Heeseung, my love?" Sunghoon knocked on the door. It opened and Heeseung peeked from the tiny space that was created when he opened the door.

"What?"

"What do you want for dinner, love?"

"I don't want anything. Just don't cook, or maybe just cook for yourself. I don't want to eat" And with that, Heeseung closed the door shut. Sunghoon sighed and just went downstairs.

Sunghoon went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to check if there's something he can cook for Heeseung.

Good thing they have lots of stocks of food to cook.

In the end, Sunghoon decided to cook kimchi jjigae, rice, and braised mini potatoes.

Sunghoon washed all the ingredients that needed to be washed and then prepared it one by one.

While Sunghoon was slicing some vegetables, the knife slipped a bit and he accidentally cut his finger. He hissed and put the knife down immediately and washed the tiny wound.

After cleaning his wound, he applied some cream and then covered it with a bandage. And then he continued cooking food for him and Heeseung.

[A/N: idk how to prepare these foods LMAO we gotta skip that part.]

After almost am hour and a half of cooking, Sunghoon is finally done.

He's planning to take it upstairs, to Heeseung's bedroom. But to Sunghoon's surprise, Heeseung went downstairs to eat. It seems like Heeseung already took a bath since his hair is wet and the fresh smell of Heeseung is reeking in the room, he's also wearing new pair of clothes which are; black shorts and white oversized shirt.

Sunghoon also noticed that Heeseung still loves to wear oversized shirt. Just like before, huh.

"Oh.. I was about to bring food to your room..."

"What did you cook?"

"Rice, kimchi jjigae, and braised mini potatoes. You want to eat or no?"

"I'll eat a little.." Heeseung mumbled. Sunghoon chuckled and nodded.

"Sit down, then. I'll serve the food in a minute, princess" Sunghoon winked, making Heeseung scoff.

Heeseung quietly sat down while he watch Sunghoon prepare all the dishes he made. Whilst Heeseung is watching him, he noticed the bandaid on Sunghoon's finger.

"What happened to your finger?"

"I accidentally cut it earlier"

"O-oh"

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that much" Sunghoon said as he walked towards the table. Sunghoon placed the food nicely infront of Heeseung one by one.

"Bon appetite, baby"

"Tch. Aren't you going to eat?"

"Is it okay if I join you?"

"Of course, why would you ask that?"

"I figured out you're mad and maybe don't want to eat with me"

"Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I don't want to eat with you, okay?"