30

After reading that text, Sunghoon began to panic so bad to the point that Heeseung noticed it.

"Sunghoon? Are you okay? Why? What's going on?"

"I... I'm fine, love, don't worry about me. Just... Just a little hungry"

"Oh, really? Let's eat, then"

"Okay, how about this. Let's call Jay and Jake over so that while Jay and I are cooking, you can talk to Jake as well"

"Uhm, nevermind"

"Love, come on. I really don't want to force you, I actually need Jay only but I'm sure that he'll bring Jake"

"Okay, fine. It looks like you really need Jay"

"Fuck, yes! Thank you, love! I owe you a date" Sunghoon said as he dialed Jay's phone number and called it. But before he could even talk, Heeseung kissed him.

"You cussed" Heeseung whispered and as in cue, Jay picked up the call.

"Hey, dude"

"H-hey, are you free today?"

"Why? You wanna go out with me on a date?"

"Hell, no. I'd rather stay ay home with my wife than going out with you. Anyways, can you come over? I need help about something"

"Aight but can I bring Jake?"

"If you're going to pick him up, hurry up because I need you ASAP"

"Nah, he slept here last night and he's still here. We're just going to get ready then we'll go there"

"'Kay, see you. Take care" After that, Sunghoon ended the call.

"They're on the way. Let's get downstairs or you want to stay here and cuddle for a while?" Sunghoon asked and looked at Heeseung who's already looking at him.

"Oh? Do I have something on my face? Love?" Sunghoon asked, touching his face to check if there's a dirt or something.

"You're so handsome" Heeseung suddenly blurted out.

"T-that was so sudden" Sunghoon muttered.

"Why are you stuttering?" Heeseung asked with a cheeky smile.

"Y-you're so sudden, love, don't be like that" Sunghoon said, pouting. Heeseung giggled move upwards to reach the side of Sunghoon's lips, kissing it softly. Oh my God.

Sunghoon literally felt his whole word fuckin' stopped moving because of that one kiss.

It's almost on the lips.

"Hey, are you okay?! You're so red!" Heeseung exclaimed as he fell off Sunghoon's laps because of laughing and moving way too much, causing gaeul to move away and sit down a bit far away as she watch her mom and dad.

"Oh my God, hubby! Hahaha you look like a tomato!"

"Stop laughing at me, it's not that funny" Sunghoon scoffed but Heeseung laughed louder. Sunghoon began to smile and laugh along.

"Come here you baby, you're making fun of me!" Sunghoon pulled Heeseung's legs to pull him closer, causing the latter to laugh even more.

Sunghoon hovered on top of Heeseung who was still laughing. Sunghoon smiled and held one of Heeseung's cheeks, making him stop laughing and calm down every second by taking deep breaths.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Sunghoon softly said, staring at Heeseung's face intently.

"You always say that"

"It's true, though"

"Uh-huh? And you're so handsome, like really"

"You're the most beautiful and purest person alive. God, I just want to cuddle with you every day and night. If I can, I'd skip school just to cuddle you" Sunghoon said, moving closer to Heeseung's face. He moved his body to the side so that he won't have to put his weight on his beloved fiancé.

"Ah, you're so sweet. Like a lollipop– I want lollipop" Heeseung suddenly craved for a strawberry lollipop. Sunghoon chuckled and rubbed their noses together.

"You want one? I'll buy outside, there's a near convenience store here" Sunghoon said. He was about to stand up but Heeseung stopped.

"Wait, no. Just stay here, I don't need that anyways. Let's just cuddle"

"You sure, love?"

"Yes, please stay, I really want to cuddle" Heeseung answered in a child like voice.

"Alright, I'll follow what my baby wants" Sunghoon said also in a child like voice, making Heeseung giggle.

Sunghoon buried his face on Heeseung's neck, inhaling his sweet and soft scent.

"You smell good" Sunghoon complimented.

"Really? I haven't took a bath yet"

"I mean, you always smell good though"

"Yeah, whatever– I think they're here" Heeseung looked at the window when he heard a car honk.

"Ah, I shouldn't have called Jay" Sunghoon groaned as he sat up properly.

"Your fault" Heeseung shrugged. Sunghoon just sighed and pulled Heeseung, dragging him out of their room to go downstairs.

Sunghoon opened the front door and then the gate so Jay can park his car inside.

"Talk to Jake, yeah? Jay and I will be at the backyard" Sunghoon said. Heeseung just quietly nodded, making Sunghoon sigh.

"If you don't want to talk to Jake, then just go to our room and wait for me there" Sunghoon softly said, pulling Heeseung by the waist and kissing his cheeks so lovingly.

"I'll... talk to him. We'll be at the living room"

"Aight, love. Just call me if you need anything" Sunghoon said. He left a kiss on Heeseung's forehead before going to Jay.

"What's the matter?" Jay asked as soon as they sat in the bench infront of the pool.

"She's.. she's coming back"

"Who?"

"Wonyoung, Jang Wonyoung. My ex fiancé. She's coming back"

"What?!"

:))