20

"Hey, love" Heeseung called, trying his best to make his voice soft and sweet. Honestly, he doesn't even have to try.

Sunghoon stopped moving and turned around, his cheeks are a bit red. He scanned Heeseung from head to toe.

Wet hair, oversized shirt and shorts.

He's so fucking pretty.

"Mhm, love" Sunghoon hummed and pulled Heeseung closer by the waist. The oversized shirt showed how small Heeseung's waist is when Sunghoon held them.

"You need something, my love?"

"Mhm.."

"Let me guess, cuddles?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung nodded, making Sunghoon smile.

Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Heeseung's tiny waist and held him tightly as he spun around, lifting Heeseung to place him on the countertop.

"Mhm. You need something else?"

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"Give me attention, please"

"I'm giving you that right now"

"No, you're not. You're doing something" Heeseung pouted. Sunghoon chuckled and kissed Heeseung's cheek, leaving the latter flustered.

"I have to do it myself, love. They don't want to help me, I think" Sunghoon whispered the last sentence.

"I'll tell them–" Heeseung was about to jump from the countertop but Sunghoon held him still.

"Stay here and I'll continue, m'kay?"

"'m not okay. I'll just help you"

"No, I won't let you do any work in this house"

"But that's not a good wife would do!" Heeseung whined. Sunghoon's mouth opened a little, amused by Heeseung's words.

"Mhm. I see, you want to be a good wife for me"

"O-of course, I do. You'll be a really good husband, I need to be a good wife too"

"You actually don't have to do anything. Just stay still and you're already a good wife"

"But–"

"You're the best, that's all"

"D-don't talk like that"

"I'm just saying the truth, darling"

"Oh, shut up. Just do your thing and hurry up so we can cuddle"

"Aight, babe"  And with that, Sunghoon went back to arranging the kitchen.

"Athena, check if the new driver is here already" Sunghoon said, talking to one of the maids. Athena, the girl who has long hair, happily obliged. Heeseung almost rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Sunghoon" Heeseung called when he noticed that the two girls left kept on glancing towards their direction. Most likely glancing at Sunghoon.

"Yes, my love?"

"Aren't you done yet?"

"I'm almost done, love. Why?"

"Please hurry up"

"Alright, alright. Wait a bit, love. I'll make this quick" Sunghoon said. His attention was focused to Heeseung, but seems like the latter didn't noticed.

"Mr. Park, Mark is here" Athena said after she came back, referring to the new driver.

"Alright. Make coffee for the two of them or whatever they want. I can't do that right now, please do it for me"