10

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" Heeseung said, almost a whisper.

Their parents left already and it's only the two of them left in the house. They're at the master's bedroom and preparing to sleep.

"What? No, take the bed and I'll take the couch" Sunghoon protested.

"Take turns, then. I'll sleep on the couch tonight then I'll sleep on the bed tomorrow and vice versa"

"You can take the bed first, I can go tomorrow"

"Nah, I'm good"

"No, you're not"

For no more further arguments, Heeseung immediately grabbed a pillow and placed it on the couch then he laid down.

"See? I'm all good" Heeseung said with a tiny smile.

"Fine" Sunghoon said and sighed.

Without turning off the lights, Sunghoon headed to the bed, leaving Heeseung confused.

"Turn off the lights, Sunghoon"

"Wait a bit, will you?" Sunghoon scoffed. Heeseung just pouted and closed his eyes trying to sleep and hoping that he would fall asleep before Sunghoon could even turn the lights off.

But before he could even fall asleep, he heard footsteps and the next thing he knew, there's a blanket on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw Sunghoon standing infront of him.

"You might get cold" Sunghoon whispered.

"Thank you"

"Mhm" Sunghoon hummed as he walked towards teh light switch.

"Are you sure you want me to turn the lights off?" Sunghoon asked. Heeseung thought a little before answering.

"Yeah, go turn it off" Heeseung said. And Sunghoon followed.

Heeseung closed his eyes tightly and covered himself with the blanket as the darkness enveloped the whole bedroom. He took a deep breath and tried calming himself, but failed.

Unfortunately, he started shaking because he's too scared of the dark. And Sunghoon is not that stupid to not notice that.

Sunghoon quietly made his way to the couch and bent down. He slipped his arm under Heeseung's knee and the other one on Heeseung's back before lifting him up, earning a scream from the latter as the blanket fell on the floor.

"Ah! Sunghoon!"

"Geez, can you not shout? It's so late already" Sunghoon frowned as he walked towards the bed, gently placing Heeseung on the bed. 

"W-what are you doing?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon remained silent as he reached for some pillows on the other side of the bed and placed it on Heeseung's side and one pillow for his feet.

"I know you love sleeping with pillows surrounding you" Sunghoon mumbled as he reached for another pillow and gave it to Heeseung for him to hug before pulling the blanket up until his chin.

H-how... How did he know that?

"I'll sleep beside you, don't worry, I won't do anything" Sunghoon reassured him before making his way to the other side by placing his knee on Heeseung's side and moved to the other side.

The pillows around Heeseung gave him a little bit of comfort. However, he's still shaking a little.

When Sunghoon didn't talk anymore, Heeseung looked at him. Looks like he's already sleeping. Heeseung envied him a little because he can sleep that fast in a dark room unlike Heeseung.