25

"Wifey, wake up. Jay and Jake are here" Sunghoon mumbled. He just woke up when his phone rang endlessly ten minutes ago and he have no choice but to answer. Jay told him that he and Jake are on the way.

"Wifey, come on" Sunghoon said. Heeseung whimpered.

"Mhm, what do you want?"

"Jay and Jake are here, we have to get up"

"I don't want to, just let them stay. Maybe do something like playing games or making bab–"

"Alright, let's get up" Sunghoon gently pulled Heeseung by the wrist to make him sit.

"Let's just stay in bed and cuddle, please" Heeseung said with a pout.

"Carry me?" Heeseung requested and looked at Sunghoon with those puppy eyes.

"My pleasure, princess" Sunghoon sweetly said, which made Heeseung smile.

Sunghoon stood up on the side of the bed while Heeseung crawled towards him. Sunghoon knew that Heeseung more likes getting carried like a koala, so that's how he carries him.

"Comfy?" Sunghoon asked after Heeseung settled himself.

"Very comfy" Heeseung mumbled.

"Great. Hold on tight or else you'll fall"

"Mhm"

Sunghoon held Heeseung tightly in his arms as he walked out of their bedroom. As Sunghoon walls down the stairs, he saw Jay and Jake on the couch and waiting for them.

"Why are you carrying him again?" Jake asked when he saw the two.

"He doesn't want to walk"

"You're spoiling him too much"

"Of course, I would"

"Hee would be a brat"

"No, he's a good baby" Sunghoon argued. Jake just snorted, watching how Sunghoon walked and sat on the single sofa infront of them.

"So what are you two doing here?" Sunghoon asked after making sure that Heeseung is comfortable.

"To visit, duh"

"You came here days ago"

"You told us to come"

"Yeah whatever. Are you going to stay here?"

"Yeah, until dinner"

"Jay, you should cook"

"Why me?"

"Because you make good food"

"You know how to cook too"

"No, I don't"

"Whatever. What am I going to cook?"

"Anything. Just look all over the kitchen and see what you can cook"

"Tch, okay" Jay said and stood up, heading to the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to follow your boyfriend?" Sunghoon asked, looking at Jake.

"Jay is not my boyfriend"

"Really? But you guys kiss?"

"Yeah?"

"And call each other some pet names?"

"Yeah"

"But you're not boyfriends?"

"Uh, yeah"

"Is that even possible?"

"Of course, it is. We're still talking, though"