22

"Are we going to school together?" Heeseung asked.

"Obviously yes. Do you want us to go to school separately? We can do that if you want to"

"That's too much work for the driver, let's go together" Heeseung shrugged. Sunghoon nodded then they both went out after locking the door of the house.

Sunghoon and Heeseung hopped inside the car. Sunghoon drove while Heeseung is quietly sitting at the front seat.

"Sunghoon"

"Mhm?"

"Do you think others will find out about this?"

"About what?"

"About us. Our engagement"

"Maybe, or maybe not. I'm not sure. Why? You don't want them to find out? They'll find out once we get married, Heeseung"

"It's not like that.. I'm just thinking of how they will react. I mean, I'm a new student, right? First day I'm all quiet and then the next day, they'll know that I'm engaged to the most handsome and popular quiet guy in the school"

"Was that a compliment?" Sunghoon asked with a teasing voice. Heeseung scoffed.

"I'm serious, Sunghoon"

"I'm sorry. Anyways, why are you thinking about others? Just think about me, not them"

"What if they'll hate me?"

"I don't care, you have me"

"What if they bully me?"

"I care, I'll beat the shit out of them"

"Language!"

"Don't think about them, okay? I don't care if they won't like us, that will not stop me from marrying you"

"But–"

"No buts"

"Sunghoon.... I'm scared"

"I know, but I'm always here. I won't leave you, I promise that" Sunghoon took Heeseung's hand and kissed the back of it, placing it on Heeseung's lap after while still holding it.

Heeseung pursed his lips, trying to hide his smile. He looked at Sunghoon's hand and stared at it, thinking if he should do the thing he's thinking.

He ended up doing it.

He lifted his hand up, placed his hand on Sunghoon's, and laced their fingers together.

Sunghoon smiled a little with Heeseung's actions. He squeezed Heeseung's hand and held it tightly, not wanting to let go.

The drive didn't take that long since the road is smooth, no traffics.

Sunghoon parked the car at his normal parking spot and turned off the engine. Sunghoon was about to go out but he noticed that Heeseung is not moving at all.

"Heeseung? Let's go out now"

"H-huh? Yeah, okay" Heeseung cleared his throat and let go of Sunghoon's hand. He opened the door by himself as Sunghoon looked at him worriedly before going out.

"I'll take you to your room, I'm sure the hallways and corridors are crowded again"

"W-what? No, you don't have to"

"But I want to. Besides, I'm your fiancé. That should be normal"

"But..."

"Don't think about what others will say, okay? We get to decide what we will do, not them. If they don't want us, then don't. I don't care" Sunghoon sternly said. Heeseung pouted a little.