16

Sunday, 8:30 am.

Sunghoon woke up as soon as he heard the alarm. He immediately turned it off and sat up. He went out of the bedroom and headed to Heeseung's own bedroom since they're not sleeping together anymore.

"Heeseung? Are you awake?" Sunghoon asked as he knocked on the door. Seconds passed and he got no answer.

"I'm coming in" Sunghoon said. He slowly opened the door, greeted by the smell of Heeseung's scent and the view which is Heeseung peacefully sleeping.

Sunghoon smiled a little as he walked towards the bed and bent down a little.

"Heeseung, wake up. We're going out today" Sunghoon softly whispered and brushed Heeseung's soft hair with his hand.

"Hey, wake up"

"Mhm.."

"Come on, let's get up"

"No.. let me sleep"

"No, you have to get up. I have plans today and you're going with me"

"Just go alone"

"It's either you'll get up and get ready or I'm going to carry and help you get ready. You choose" Sunghoon stated. When he got no response for exactly thirty seconds, he swiftly carried Heeseung in bridal style.

"You really won't get up? Fine, I'll make you get up" Sunghoon mumbled as he headed towards teh master's bedroom.

Sunghoon directly went to the bathroom inside the master's bedroom and sat Heeseung on the sink who keeps on whining.

"I'm going to take your shirt off, m'kay?" Sunghoon asked first. Heeseung nodded, letting Sunghoon do all the work.

"Wait here, I'm going to fill the tub with warm water. You want a bubble bath?"

"What am I? A kid?"

"Yes. You'll take bubble bath, I'll bathe you"

Just like what he said, Sunghoon filled the tub with warm water and poured a good amount of liquid soap that he found in the shelfs which is used for bubble bath. Then he went back to Heeseung and made him stand up.

"I'm going to take your pajamas off" Sunghoon told him first. He waited for Heeseung to agree before completely taking it off. Then, he carried Heeseung again and gently placed him in the tub.

"You good there?"

"Mhm" Heeseung hummed and gave a tiny nod. Sunghoon almost laughed.

He looks like a damn freaking cute baby.

As Heeseung nodded, that's when Sunghoon turned the shower on to make Heeseung's hair wet. Heeseung flinched by the cold water.

"It's too cold!"

"Oh, I'm really sorry"

Sunghoon then switched the temperature from cold to warm.

"Better?"

"Better"

Sunghoon smiled as he continued to bathe Heeseung. He did the things he all needed to do like out shampoo and conditioner and rinse it thoroughly, then washed his face.

After all of that, Sunghoon rinsed Heeseung's full body and then wrapped him in a towel. He's surprised that Heeseung is still lazy and sleepy after all of that.

And since Heeseung still don't want to move around a lot, Sunghoon carried him again.

"You want me to dress you? Or you could do it yourself?"

"I can do it myself.."

"Okay, I'll just cook downstairs"

"You're not going to take a bath?"

"I will, but after cooking. You might be hungry"

"I'm not. You can take a bath first, I'll wait"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, and put me down now" Heeseung said. Sunghoon chuckled and put him down in the middle of the walk-in closet.

Once Sunghoon got out of the closet and bedroom, Heeseung grabbed the piece of clothings he wanted to wear, something casual.

After that, he grabbed a bag where he can put some of his things like his phone or wallet. It's like a sling bag.

Then, he sprayed some perfume and styled his hair a little. He debated with himself for awhile, thinking if he should change his clothes. But in the end, he decided not to. If he'll change his clothes, he needs another hour to pick some other clothes.

Once Heeseung is done with the things he need to do, he decided to go out. But he never expected to see Sunghoon going out of the bathroom half naked and a towel wrapped around his waist, his toned chest, biceps and abs showing. Heeseung gulped.

On the other hand, the sight of Heeseung wearing a skirt and all made Sunghoon stare as well. Heeseung's wearing a plain black skirt and white tank top. Sunghoon felt like his mouth got dry.

It's not Sunghoon's first time seeing Heeseung like this, wearing a skirt, but it's his first time seeing Heeseung properly. Sunghoon is literally checking him out.

Sunghoon snapped back to reality and cleared his throat, snapping Heeseung back to reality as well.

"U-uh.. you should go downstairs, I'll follow. I just have to wear my uniforms"

"Y-yeah, okay" Heeseung turned around to go out but stopped when Sunghoon called him.

"Oh, and Heeseung?"

"Yeah?" Heeseung asked and turned around to face him again. Sunghoon flashed a tiny smile.

"You're really beautiful"

:)