42

"I love you"

"C-come again?" Sunghoon stuttered. Did Heeseung really said that?!

"I said, I love you. I love you, Park Sunghoon"

"Fuck, I love you the most, love" Sunghoon said. Heeseung smiled and pecked Sunghoon's lips.

"You cussed" Heeseung whispered against Sunghoon's lips. Sunghoon gulped as he looked at Heeseung in the eyes.

"O-oh"

"What's with the stutter?" Heeseung chuckled. Sunghoon found it quite... hot.

[Warning: uh-huh, y'all know what that means. It's not too much of a.. you know. Just a little bit of it 😉]

"I– I– nothing. It's just that.."

"Mhm?"

"Y-you.. a-ah, how do I say this?!" Sunghoon almost cursed himself. 'Why the fuck am I stuttering?!' Sunghoon thought.

"Baby, what's wrong with you?" Heeseung whispered against Sunghoon's ear.

"Ah, fuck. Lee Heeseung, stop it. I know you're teasing me"

"What do you mean?" Heeseung innocently asked.

"Fuck, this is torture, my wife"

And since Sunghoon cussed two times, Heeseung pecked his lips two times. When he kissed Sunghoon for the second time, Heeseung slightly bit Sunghoon's bottom lip and then broke the kiss, leaving Sunghoon dumbfounded.

"W-wha– you're making me crazy, Heeseung. I swear, if you don't stop"

"Mhm? What will you do?"

"I..."

"Mhm?"

"I..."

"You what? Mhm? What will you do to me, Sunghoon?" Heeseung teased as he adjusted his position on Sunghoon's laps, making Sunghoon groan.

"Stop moving, Lee"

"I'm just making myself comfortable, hoonie"

Sunghoon held Heeseung's waist tightly to make him stop form moving too much on Sunghoon's laps. It's not that Sunghoon is uncomfortable. It's because it's turning him on.

"Just.. stop it, okay? You're making me.."

"What? I'm making you what?"

"Hard"

And it's Heeseung's time to be dumbfounded.

There's no way Sunghoon said that straightforwardly. No freaking way.

"D-did I hear that right?" Heeseung started. Sunghoon let out a deep chuckle which is too hot for Heeseung.

"Mhm, playing innocent, I see" Sunghoon said. He badly wants to touch Heeseung but he's afraid that he might make him uncomfortable.

"I– I'm not!"

"No need to shout, my love"

"O-oh, sorry"

"Can I.. touch you?" Sunghoon hesitantly asked.

Heeseung didn't answer. Instead, he held Sunghoon's hands and placed it on his waist but a little low, almost on his hips.

"You can touch me anywhere. You'd be my husband after all. And after we marry, In sure we'll do more things, more than this" Heeseung whispered sensually on Sunghoon's ear.

Okay but where did the innocent Heeseung go?!

Sunghoon never knew this side of Heeseung and he is loving it.

"Baby, stop it, it's not funny"

"It's not like I'm making a joke, hoonie" Heeseung fought back. Sunghoon grunted.

"Stop torturing me" Sunghoon groaned. Heeseung laughed loudly because Sunghoon looked like he's about to cry.

"Oh my,– I'm sorry" Heeseung laughed. Sunghoon just scoffed.

"Having fun, are we?"

"Uh-huh"

"Now how do I take care of this?"

"Take care of what?"

"The thing where you're sitting, baby. Mhm? How do I take care of it? Mind helping me?" Sunghoon gave him a playful wink as he slightly tightened his hold on his hips, making Heeseung blush.

"Just kidding. I'll just take a shower. Would you mind moving to the side, baby?" Sunghoon said. Heeseung rolled his eyes and sat on the bed instead.

"I'll just take a quick shower. Be right back, love" Sunghoon pecked Heeseung's lips and went to the shower immediately.

Heeseung just laid down and stared at the ceiling. Meanwhile, Gaeul, who's laying down on her dog bed, caught Heeseung's attention.

"Gaeul, baby" Heeseung called. Gaeul looked at him.

"Come here, baby" Heeseung said and tapped his tummy. Gaeul immediately came running towards the bed, jumping on it and climbed on Heeseung's tummy.

"Ah, you're so soft" Heeseung mumbled as he played with Gaeul.

"Oh my gosh Gaeul you're so cute!" Heeseung almost squished Gaeul's face.

"No wonder why your dada loves you so much, you're so lovely" Heeseung said when gaeul licked– or basically kisses his cheek. 

After minutes of playing, Gaeul got tired and decided to lay down on Heeseung's stomach, earning a coo from Heeseung.

"Look at you being such a good mom" Sunghoon's voice filled Heeseung's ears. Heeseung looked towards the bathroom door and saw Sunghoon coming out, fully clothed. He's wearing sweatpants and a shirt.

God, he's too attractive.

"Ah, this is one of my favorite view. You and Gaeul together" Sunghoon stated as he walked towards the bed.

Sunghoon got on the bed and laid on his stomach, just beside Heeseung. He then stared at Heeseung and pecked his lips softly.

"You're such a good mom"

"Uh-huh? I just played with our baby while you were showering"

"Mhm, Gaeul's our baby now, I see"

"I mean, is that okay with you, though?"

"Of course, it is. Gaeul's my baby girl, just like a daughter. And you being my wife makes you her mom"

"Yeah, whatever, Park Sunghoon"

"Yeah, Park Heeseung"

"I swear– not this again"

"Shh, our baby girl's sleeping, don't wake her up" Sunghoon reasoned out so that Heeseung wouldn't be able to fight with him.

"Whatever, Lee Sunghoon"

"Lee wha– hey!"

:)