33

Sunghoon and Heeseung are currently resting in their bedroom, the master's bedroom.

Heeseung's watching something on the television while Sunghoon is trying to sleep in Heeseung's embrace.

Heeseung is peacefully watching and playing with Sunghoon's soft hair when suddenly, one of their phone rang. He paused the movie and have to stop playing with Sunghoon's hair to get the phone. It was Sunghoon's phone and it his mom calling.

"Hubby, mom is calling"

"Answer it for me, love, please" Sunghoon sleepily whispered. Heeseung sighed and answered the call.

"Hello, mom?"

"Oh, hello, Heeseung! Where's Sunghoon?"

"He's sleeping beside me"

"Oh, is that so? Wake him up and tell him that we will pick up her sister at the airport"

"Oh? Really? When?"

"Later, at 5:00 pm"

"Alright, alright"

"And also, bring extra clothes because you two will be spending the night here at the mansion. Just go here and then we will go to the airport together"

"Aight, noted"

"Thanks, Heeseung!" Sungyeon said and ended the call. Heeseung placed the phone on the table and went back on playing with Sunghoon's hair. Before he could even play the movie again, Sunghoon talked.

"What did she say?" Sunghoon asked.

"Oh.. I thought you were asleep? Anyways, mom said we will pick up your sister at the airport-"

"What?" Sunghoon blurted and opened his eyes, lifting his head up a little to look at his fiancé.

"- we will pick up your sister at the airport at 5:00 pm and she said so bring extra clothes because we will be spending the night at the mansion, your house"

"Oh, fuck" Sunghoon cussed under his breath as he sat up. Heeseung, who heard it, remembered their ruled and punishment. He immediately sat down as well and kissed Sunghoon on the forehead.

"You cussed" Heeseung stated after seeing Sunghoon's shocked face.

"O-oh, sorry about that"

"Why do you looked so shocked anyway? I mean, after hearing that we're going to pick up your sister at the airport"

"A-ah.. it's.." Sunghoon don't know how to tell Heeseung. But Heeseung is not that dumb, he knows what's up.

"Is your ex.. will she be there?" Heeseung slowly asked. Sunghoon looked at him and nodded, making Heeseung sigh.

"That's.. fine" Heeseung mumbled. Sunghoon's brows furrowed.

"What do you mean, 'that's fine'?"

"Well.."

"It's not fine at all, Heeseung. My sister is coming and knowing that she may come back with my damn ex-"

"Hey, hey, calm down, love"

"It's just-"

"We'll figure out what to do when they get here, okay? Just calm down" Heeseung said as he softly caressed Sunghoon's face with his hand. Sunghoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Calm down, m'kay?" Heeseung softly said and gently kissed Sunghoon on the cheeks.

Earlier, Sunghoon's heartbeat was racing because of madness but now, it's because of Heeseung.

"I don't know what will happen, but I'm always here, Hoonie. Always"

-

"Oh? What's with the long face? Aren't you happy that we're finally going to see your sister?" Sungyeon asked when she noticed Sunghoon's odd expression.

The two couple, Sunghoon and Heeseung just arrived at the mansion. Heeseung looks fine and Sunghoon is definitely not in a good mood.

"Yeah, we're going to see Yeji again after years but are we sure that she's the only one coming home? Who knows if she have a bitch with her" Sunghoon snorted. Heeseung's eyes furrowed, and so as Sungyeon's.

"What's wrong with you, Sunghoon? I don't like your choice of words" Sungyeon strictly said. Hoonyeong on the other side, kept quiet and tried not to react. Let's just say he knows what Sunghoon meant.

And he badly wants to laugh. He hates that girl too.

When Sunghoon was about to answer his mom, Heeseung interrupted him.

"U-uh, I'm sorry about that, mom. Sunghoon's just not in the mood, I'm really sorry" Heeseung softly said. Sungyeon sighed for not being able to answer back and scold Sunghoon because of Heeseung and his soft voice.

"I'll let this slide. Anyways, let the maids take care of your luggages and let's go"

-

They arrived at the airport around 5:30 pm. Hoonyeong opened the back of the van where they can sit and chill while waiting for Yeji's plane to land. She's still in midair and has fifteen minutes left til the plane lands.

"Jay called, he said he's going here as well" Sungyeon informed them. Sunghoon just eyed her and Heeseung just nodded.

Hoonyeong and Sungyeon are sitting inside the van while Heeseung and Sunghoon are both sitting at the back of the van.

"Are you hungry?" Sunghoon suddenly asked. He just remembered that they didn't eat lunch earlier.

"Kind of" Heeseung answered.

"I'll call Jay, what do you want to eat?" Sunghoon asked as he took his phone out and dialed Jay's number.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm pretty sure we're going to eat later, so I'll just wait for that"

"No. Tell me what you want and then I'll tell Jay to buy it"

"No need, hubby. It's fine, I promise" Heeseung reassured him. Sunghoon sighed and nodded as he turned his phone off and hid it inside his pocket.

"Are you okay?" Heeseung asked when he noticed that Sunghoon seems a bit off.

"Yeah. Just.. just thinking of some things"

"Like what?"

"Like.. some things that might happen after she arrives"

"Sunghoon..."

"I know we already talked about this but I just can't stop thinking about it, love. I'm scared of what might happen, scared that bad things will happen, and scared that I'll loose you.."

"Sunghoon, hubby, no. You're not going to loose me, okay? We're already engaged, we have a wedding date already, everything are set and we don't have to worry about it anymore. Hoon, baby, I promise you I'll never leave" Heeseung slowly said as he stared directly onto Sunghoon's eyes.

Heeseung's already so sure about Sunghoon, and he's expecting the same.

"Come here, baby" Sunghoon reached for Heeseung's hand and pulled him closer.

"I promise to do the same to you, Heeseung. Thank you for always reassuring me, my love"

:)