Part 2: "I don't work here"

----- 2 Years Later-----

After another failed Harvest Moon mating, you find yourself back at Namjoon and Ji-an's place. Ji-an ushers you to the kitchen and forces you to sit down on a stool next to the island. Hobi comes in singing fanfare and presents you with a cake.

"There's still next year?" you read the icing then turn look up at Hobi.

"It was Namjoon's idea." He says with a sympathetic smile.

"I thought it would make you feel better. I also got one that says congratulations although you probably wouldn't have seen that anyway since you and your mate would've been uh...busy..." Namjoon scratches the back of his head. You smile knowing he means well,

"Thanks, you're always so thoughtful."

Namjoon nods and heads to the living room to call people to get some cake. Ji-an then comes in, takes the cake from your hand and places it on the counter. She turns to you and gives you a warm smile. She hugs you and rests her head on your shoulder.

"At this rate, Jungkook is going to get a mate before me," you grumbling thinking about how at the next Harvest Moon, it was your younger brother Jungkook's turn to jump off Howling Wolf rock.

"That or you two get mates at the same time," an evil smile appears on Ji-an's face and she teases, "You know, your animal pendant says you're a fox, but it looks like you're more of a cougar,"

"Ji-an!" you cry out.

Just then, your younger brother Jungkook and his friends run into the kitchen and surround the cake. Hobi pushes them away then looks at you,

"She's right. Maybe your mate is one of Kookie's friends," Hobi teases while cutting the cake.

"Hyung!" Jungkook cries out then turns to his friends, "You guys stay away from my sister!"

"Jungkook, calm down," you chuckle.

"You have no control over it Kookie," Ji-an continues to tease the young man, "You better start being nice to your friends because they could end up being your brother-in-law."

At this Jungkook turns even more red and gazes at his friends angrily. His friends in turn just give him a suggestive look before gesturing to you. He gets ready to push his friends when Hobi stops him and gives him a plate of cake.

"Come on, Kook we're just kidding," Hobi calms him down before sending the boys away. The young boys try to get your attention as they pile out of the kitchen. You refuse to look at any of his friends. Dear Moon goddess please don't let my mate be any of Jungkook's friends.

"Well, Y/N, since you don't have a mate this year, I guess we're still sharing Namjoon," she says while leaning against the island countertop. You raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"You say that, but I only get the un-fun responsibilities of a relationship," you point out.

"Would you like have a share of the fun parts?" Namjoon's voice comes from behind. You turn to see him leaning against the doorway, trying to act cool. You and Ji-an both shoot him dagger eyes. He immediately stands up straight and goes to his mate,

"Joke. It was a joke. I was joking."

Ji-an rolls her eyes and pushes him away. She turns to you,

"Namjoon needs a ride home from work tomorrow. He's getting off early so I can't pick him up. Can you please drive him home?" Ji-an shows off her great puppy dog look. Fuck how does Namjoon ever say no to her?

"Uuugh fine. But only because we're sharing him," you groan. Namjoon looks at Hobi and smiles at him smugly. He not only had one but two girls. His young self would be pissing their pants if they knew.