Part 25: Eligible Bachelor

Word got out that Yoongi had decided to perform the ritual and turn into a full shifter

Word got out that Yoongi had decided to perform the ritual and turn into a full shifter. You were of course one the first people told since Yoongi wanted you guys to be together again. It wasn't difficult to agree to be his girlfriend again especially since, he had agreed to do the one thing you required of him. What you didn't expect was the reaction of the rest of the unmated females in the pack.

It started with the random hello from girls when you and Yoongi would walk around the pack. He usually just said hello and nothing else. But then the girls who approached got bolder and started trying to have conversations with him. They purposefully ignored you and shamelessly flirted. Yoongi tried his best not to engage with the girls, but they were so insistent.

Next the conversations turned into giving him presents. They were mostly food and Yoongi ended up immediately giving the to you or Jungkook or Taehyung. It was fun at first, but as time went on, the problem was starting to really piss you off.

"What is happening?" you cross your arms and frown as, yet another girl approached Yoongi. You two had decided to go on a double date with Ji-an and Namjoon. That's how you ended up in the little snack bar in your community. It usually wasn't packed with people, but it being summer vacation made it a hot spot for kids to meet up and hang out. The boys had left to get your group food, but it had been taking forever as Yoongi was swarmed with girls.

"Your boyfriend is hot commodity, girl, especially now that he will be eligible for mating," Ji-an answers while sitting next to you.

"Keyword is boyfriend," you grumble, "He's taken!"

"You know boyfriend means nothing until you guys have matching necklaces," Ji-an pats your shoulder, "But what I'm mad about is how long it's taking them to get food. I'm hungry,"

"They ignored him the whole time he was here and now that he decided to go the ritual, he's hot stuff? They don't even know anything about him!" you complain.

"Well, that's why they're talking to him now,"

"Hey noona," you see Chan and his friends approach you.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"We just wanted to get some food, but the place looks packed. How long have you been waiting?" Han asked.

"The snack bar itself isn't what's taking long," Ji-an rolled her eyes, "It's Y/N's boyfriend. He's blocking the place and his little fangirls are making it hard for people to get what they want."

"Boyfriend?" Chan repeats and looks to the ground in disappointment, "I guess you and Yoongi hyung are back together...I did hear he was attending the ritual class at the end of the month is us."

"Yeah we are," you turn a little red, thinking about how you two had kissed in the beginning of the summer. You hope that the young shifter wouldn't hold it against you.

"Oh, I think they're finally in front of the line!" Ji-an cheered as she saw Namjoon's towering figure approach the register, "Now if only the girl would stop flirting with Yoongi and actually take the order."