Part 33: The First Transformation

Yoongi stands in front of the wisteria tree and nervously looks around for any signs of his animal. As patient as he was during the Harvest Moon Ritual, he wants this search to be quick in fear that his human body might freeze to death. He's not sure why everyone but him has such an easy time transforming.

"Hello?" Yoongi calls out into the darkness, "I'm uh....back, I guess. Can you come out?"

He waits silently for a moment when something comes out from the behind the tree. His animal approaches him slowly. It's still a little malnourished but it definitely looks better than when he last saw it. Yoongi feels relief at the fact that this interaction isn't taking as long as he feared. The black wolf stops to sit right in front of him which surprises Yoongi. The wolf's tail wags slowly and he looks at the human in anticipation.

"Well?" Yoongi hears a voice which makes him step back a little.

"Woah! What the hell?"

"Aren't you here to let me out, human?" the wolf asks.

"How are you talking to me? Your mouth isn't even moving?"

The wolf sits back and scratches its ear with its hind leg, "All these miracles and the one that confuses you is the fact that I can talk to you?"

"Right...Moon goddess magic..." Yoongi rubs his face, "Duh."

"Are you going to let me out or not? Your body is getting cold and I'd like to spend time with my mate."

"Yeah of course..." Yoongi steps forward and reaches out his hand to touch the wolf but stops at the last minute, "How does that work anyway? Y/N is a fox and you're not..."

"Her appearance does not stop me from loving her,"

"Well if you guys uhm...you know... it wouldn't be compatible."

"The regular animal kingdom's rules does not stop us."

"Right of course...but also, you guys aren't going to be doing it...right? Or if you do, will I feel it?"

"You will witness and feel everything that I do, yes. Just like how I see and feel what you do. You will have some influence on what I decide to do, but I shall do what's best for us and our mate."

"Right okay," Yoongi wipes his palms on his pants before reaching forward and finally touching his wolf.

A rush of wind swirls around Yoongi and he immediately feels like he's floating on air. He feels goosebumps erupt all over his body. They sensation doesn't go away but he feels it more intensely as he witnesses fur cover his body. He then feels as if his body is being pulled and pushed in all different directions as his limbs and hands become wolf legs and paws. His teeth feel the familiar itch as they grow and sharpen. Before he knows it, Yoongi is back in the forest and is staring at your fox figure.

You chitter excitedly and rub your body all around Yoongi's wolf, your tail slightly tickling his nose. Yoongi sneezes and shakes his head. He blinks at you in confusion and take a moment to fully take in what has just happened. When he realizes that you're both animals he feels his but move uncontrollably. Yoongi jumps up in surprise when he sees his tail. As it wags, Yoongi feels an urge to just try and capture it in his mouth. So he crouches down and tries to catch it and ends up running in a circle.

Yoongi tries to stop himself because the urge to chase your own tail is ridiculous, but still he continues. Yoongi wonders if his wolf has taken over and that's why he can't stop himself. Before Yoongi (or his wolf) can successfully capture his tail, you tackle him to the ground. His wolf seems to be utterly offended because all he can think to do is chase and tackle you as well. Yoongi quickly gets up and crouches down, ready to pounce but your fox had run far away already. Yoongi huffs and chases after you, determined to push you to the ground and show you who's boss.