Part 19: The Strawberry Moon Festival (1)

Something is going on between you and Chan, and Yoongi knows it. He saw the annoyingly confident look on Chan's face when he walked to the stage while you followed after him looking flustered. He also didn't miss the looks exchanged between Namjoon and Ji-an. Namjoon seemed more concerned but Ji-an was beaming. What had you two done exactly? It was killing Yoongi. Luckily for him, his curiosity didn't get in the way of his rehearsal. In fact, it fueled his performance. Hobi told him to save some for the real event later, but Yoongi was sure that his source of anger wouldn't miraculously disappear within the night.

***

Yoongi tries to play it cool but secretly keeps his eye on you. He notices that the Chan is constantly orbiting you and giving you little touches. Yoongi is relieved that you aren't wearing anything that shows off too much skin or he might have already launched himself at the young shifter. Yoongi operates with an at-the-edge-of-his-seat anxiety as he watches you blush when the teenager whispers in your ears. No matter how embarrassed you seem to be, you don't pull away at all and that pisses Yoongi off.

Thankfully, the teenager is finally called on stage to perform with his rap group. Yoongi had heard them earlier and he admits they're good, but not as good at him. The crowd slowly quiets down as the three teenagers, dressed in dark clothes come up on the stage.

"One!" Han calls out.

"Two!" Changbin follows.

"Three!" Chan yells.

"RACHA! Get the spotlight!" The three of them say together and then the music drops.

"MMMATRYOSHKA!" Changbin yells out loud which earns a scream from the audience. Han then jumps in front to begin his verse,

"Neo, neo neo..."

Yoongi's eyes automatically shift towards you. At first you only smile and dance to the beat of the music. As the boys continue on, Yoongi notices your eyes becoming wider and your screams get louder. His heart drops when he realizes that you're giving Chan the same look of admiration you gave him when he first performed. Oh hell no. That look is supposed to be for him and only him. Yoongi tightens the grip around his drink and grumbles,

"They're not that fucking great...I'll show her. My set is going to be way fucking better..."

***

Chan jumps up and down the stage exhilarated by the energy the crowd is giving him as they start their next song

Chan jumps up and down the stage exhilarated by the energy the crowd is giving him as they start their next song. But he's even more excited at the fact that you're watching him, and you look definitely impressed. Chan flows back and forth around his members, performing intricate dance moves all while rapping at the speed of light. He knows you're entranced as your gaze never leaves his. In a burst of confidence, Chan grabs the hem of his shirt, and he pulls it up to show off his six-pack abs. He sees your mouth drop in shock for a split second before you let out a high pitch scream. He hopes that this display shows you how much of a man he truly is. Just then Changbin jumps in front of him and spits out another verse like a machine gun. Chan goes back to jumping around, giving harmony to Han's and Changbin's verses. At the end, Chan grabs the hat that he's wear and tosses it directly to you. To his delight, you catch it and automatically wear it before jumping up and down with applause for them. The way you look at him as he finishes and bows with his friends, Chan wants to keep seeing it until he dies. He just knows you're meant to be his. With one more bow, 3Racha exits and Namjoon comes up.