Part 5: First Date

You park in front of Telepathy Records and check yourself out in the rear-view mirror

You park in front of Telepathy Records and check yourself out in the rear-view mirror. You fix your hair and slowly get out of the car. As you walk to the entrance of the shop, you adjust your shirt. You felt like you were dressed too casually with your jeans, tucked in shirt and oversized cardigan. Maybe you should have listened to Ji-an and wore something cuter. Maybe something with a skirt? Or a dress? You frown at your clothes.

"What's wrong?" you then hear a voice. Your head snaps up and you see Yoongi, in a dark button up shirt, with a black cardigan and and nice pants.

"Oh nothing I just...maybe should have dressed better." You mumble.

"Why? I think you look nice,"

"But it's our first date." You pout.

Yoongi's heart pounds as you say "date", but he just shrugs at you,

"I think you look nice either way. As long as I get to hang out with you, I don't care what you're wearing."

He tilts his head to the left to indicate the direction you two are supposed to go. He does a little turn and begins walking down the street. You follow and walk beside him,

"Thanks...But you look really nice. You should've given me a heads up."

"I'll tell you next time," he smiles. You grin at the thought of there being a next time.

The restaurant Yoongi had chosen was nice for a first date. The atmosphere is casual, so you don't feel any pressure to act any differently.

"How was work?"  you ask after ordering.

"Kind of slow...it's fine though, we were mainly cleaning up from last night."

"Oh? Was the place trashed?"

"No, but people are sloppy and the floors were really sticky and gross...plus I think a couple decided to fuck in the supply closet so that was disgusting. Thank goodness Namjoon volunteered to do clean that mess."

You turn red as you think that the couple was most likely Namjoon and Ji-an which was probably why Namjoon volunteered to clean.

"Well at least last night was great though so the cleaning was worth it."

"Yeah," Yoongi smiles while recalling his moment on the stage.

"Were you nervous at all last night?"

"Yeah, I was pretty nervous and I thought I was gonna throw up or forget the words but when I got on the stage...I don't know, something happened...It's like I wasn't me anymore."

You nod and see the stars in his eyes once more. You are aware that something special happened as Yoongi turned into AgustD on stage. It was a hot transformation. Just then, your guys' food arrives and you both begin to dig in.

"So, I never asked, what do you do anyway?" he asks while picking up a skewer.

"I uhm..." you think. In the human society, you don't actually do anything. But at the pack you do a lot. You performed errands, you patrolled, took care of the village kids, anything the pack needed essentially. You look around the restaurant and try to think of normal human jobs. Yoongi just waits for your answer but the way he stares at you makes you nervous.