Part 8: Romp in the Woods

"Did we really have to be here this early?" Yoongi complains while lugging your guys' camping bags

"Yoongi oppa it's like ten am. It's not that early," you point out while looking around. You sniffed the air to try and find the campsite that your friends had decided to stay at.

"It's ten am now but we had to wake up earlier to get here," he argues, "Are you even sure we're allowed to be here? There's no paved roads or any prepped camping grounds."

Yoongi watches you sniff around in worry. What the hell were you doing?

"Yeah, my friends and I go camping here all the time. We like to rough it out."

You then pick up Ji-an's scent and begin to walk towards that direction. Yoongi sighs and just follows you. He regrets saying yes to this. He was actually ready to cancel on you, but when he listened to how excited you were to go camping with him, he just decided to go. When did he become so whipped for you? Oh that's right, it was when you told him you loved him three days ago. He slowly stops when he sees you just standing.

"Are we lost, jagiya?" he asks. You turn to him with a wide grin,

"Nope, in fact, we're here. Come see this," you gesture. Yoongi steps closer to you and as he does, a view of large lake and Howling Wolf rock emerges.

"Woah...this place is gorgeous..." he marvels.

"Hyung!" he sees Namjoon running towards you guys, "you made it."

"Hey!" Yoongi raises his hand to wave. As Namjoon gets to you, he takes the bag from Yoongi and ushers him towards the tents. The area around the lake and rock was unusually warm. Even though it was the end of February, and the weather was warming, this temperature was a little too nice.

"Alright there's three tents, one for just the girls and two for just the boys." Namjoon explains as he places Yoongi's backpack on the ground. Soon, everyone surrounds Yoongi, all looking at him excitedly. He was a little confused especially when Ji-an takes his hand and greets him oddly,

"Welcome..." she grins with excitement in her eyes, "Welcome to the pack,"

"Ji-an," you whisper angrily and slap her hands away. You turn to Yoongi and re-introduce everyone,

"You remember Hobi and Taehyung right? This one is Jimin, his ma—girlfriend... Minha is over there, and this is my little brother...Jungkook,"

Jungkook steps up to Yoongi and looks him up and down. Yoongi would've been more intimidated had Jungkook been beefier but he was grateful that the young one was just taller. What Yoongi didn't know was that the minute Jungkook turns eighteen and completes the pack ritual, his shifter genes would activate thus packing some meat onto his bones.

"Oh great...the intimidation begins," Yoongi whispers to you then turns to Jungkook, "Hey Jungkook, I'm Yoongi your sister's boyfriend."

He holds out his hand and waited for Jungkook to take it.