Part 4: "Go Out with Me"

Warnings: Mature and suggestive language (e

Warnings: Mature and suggestive language (e.g. cursing); angst

_______________________________________________________

As whole month and a half pass you and Yoongi don't actually see each other much. Your main hang outs happen when you filled in for Namjoon during Ji-an's heat or his rut. But even when you were acting manager, you two didn't get to spend time together. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi, as a way to promote Telepathy Records, decided to host an underground rap concert. So Yoongi had gotten busy with trying to find local rappers. After finding talent, Yoongi busied himself with finishing his music. You found out that Yoongi got angry easily especially when he's trying to accomplish something. He had snapped at you several times when you approached him at the shop playfully while he was trying to finish writing lyrics. He usually apologized quickly but you learned to time your approaches to him better. You decided to do advertising work for the concert to give him space. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin tried to get local food trucks and business to help support the concert.

When the time came, you and the rest of your pack was invited. You decided to wear dark jeans, black tank top and an oversized fleece jacket to the event. You all were ushered through the back door and found yourselves in an unrecognizable Telepathy Records. All the record shelves were gone, and the place was dimly lit. There was a small stage opposite the side of the cash register that was surrounded by speakers with a DJ set up at the back. The cash register counter had been converted to a bar and was tended by Jin.

As the set starts, you, Hobi, Ji-an, Taehyung, Jimin and his mate, stand towards the back and start dancing to the music. As soon as Namjoon is introduced as RapBeast, Ji-an drags everyone to the front of the stage and she cheers as loudly as she can. She was totally, head over heels for her mate and she rapped with him and screamed at the top of her lungs. He performs three songs in total. You had heard the early, rough draft versions of his stuff so you had an idea of what to expect. However, hearing it performed in its final version was a different experience. You felt goosebumps all around as Namjoon jumped up and down on stage. You felt proud of your psuedo-shared mate even though you guys aren't actually mates. As Namjoon finishes, he runs off stage and Ji-an disappears.

"Think they're doing it?" Hobi whispers to you as the stage is prepared for the next talent.

"One hundred percent, they're fucking right now," you giggle. The alcohol and the excitement of the night was starting to affect you.

"You want another drink, noona?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes please," you smile at him. He nods and jogs to the back to grab you another bottle of beer.

"Alright, alright, make some noise for our next rapper AGUST! D!" you all hear the announcement, and you turn to the stage. To your surprise you see Yoongi jump up on stage. He had changed so much since the last time you saw him. His hair was blonde now and it was hidden under a dark boy scout cap. He's wearing a striped shirt and dark jeans with a loose black jacket. You thought he was good looking before but now he was dripping with just sexual appeal. You feel something stir inside you as you watched him walk around the stage and kicking cables around. He turns to the crowd and yells,