Part 20: The Strawberry Moon Festival (2)

As soon as his set finishes, Yoongi strips all the devices off him and he runs to the dance floor to look for you

As soon as his set finishes, Yoongi strips all the devices off him and he runs to the dance floor to look for you. At this point, Namjoon has already gotten up on the stage to begin his set. Yoongi whizzes past several bodies, trying to find the one he wants. In the corner of his eye, he sees Jungkook and Taehyung jumping up and down. It is likely you would be there as well so Yoongi rushes towards them. To his dismay he finds that the two boys are on their own.

"Hyung!" Taehyung greets his older brother with a strong hug, "You were so cool! Your set was amazing! You have to teach me how to all that stuff! I wanna rap too!"

"Uh...yeah sure, next time, but where's Y/N?"

"Why do you care?" Jungkook cuts in, still angry that Yoongi had broken up with her.

"Because I have to make things right,"

Jungkook's expression softens, and he lets out a relieved sigh.

"Oh thank the Moon goddess, hyung!" Jungkook hugs Yoongi tightly as well.

"Yeah, yeah Moon goddess, where is she?"

"Uhm...I don't actually know..." Jungkook looked down at his feet, "But Ji-an should know better although I'm sure it's hard to talk to her right now since Namjoon hyung is performing..."

Great. Thanks for nothing. Yoongi lets out an exasperated sigh. He then pulls away from Taehyung and continues to search for you. Towards the sides of the room, Yoongi recognizes two of the members from 3Racha jumping up and down to Namjoon's music. Two out of three...Big guess where the third one is. Yoongi marches over to them to interrogate them,

"You kids see Y/N anywhere?"

"Huh?" Changbin leans in.

Is he pretending he can't hear me? Yoongi growls on the inside.

"Y/N! HAVE YOU SEEN HER ANYWHERE?"

"Noona? I think she went outside for some fresh air or something," Han replies loudly as well. Yoongi gives them a little bow before running outside. As he reaches the outdoors, Yoongi is met with a softer environment compared to the inside. He doesn't realize just how loud the inside is until he gets out. Yoongi looks left and right for any sign of you. If he had been connected to his inner animal, finding you wouldn't have been difficult at all. He could just sniff you out, he thinks. Maybe having an inner animal wouldn't be too bad after all. Yoongi continues to walk around the vicinity trying get any glimpse of you.

As if being guided by the Moon goddess herself, Yoongi dares to venture out a little further from the multipurpose hall and into the nearby forest. The moment he steps through, he sees you sitting on the grass staring up at the moon.

"Y/N!" he runs to you.

"Yoongi?" you stand up and look at him with concern, "What's wrong what happened?"