Chapter 2: Everyone gave up and he kept looking for her...

Huai'an Road Jin Street is located in the high-tech zone of Ancheng. Although it is not as prosperous as the city center, it gathers technology and some rapidly developing emerging industries.  A large number of "scientific and technological migrant workers" have gathered here, and many new industry elites have also been born. The living standard is higher than that of other mixed areas. In addition, there are several major business districts around, which has become a hot area with rapid development in the past two years.  There is also an inch of land and an inch of gold.

     However, Lixing Investment owns an entire office building on Jin Street, Huaian Road. As an unlisted company, it can be said to be quite arrogant.

     The top floor of the building is outside the chairman's office. Assistant Zhang Yi tidied up his collar at the door, tilted his head and sniffed the smell on his body, and knocked on the door to make sure there was no problem.

     He answered the door before entering. The office is very spacious, but the layout is simple. There are bookshelves and desks on the left side of the wall, coffee tables and sofas for meeting guests in the middle, and a large pot next to the floor-to-ceiling windows on the opposite side.  The well-known broadleaf orchid.

     Xu Yanbai, chairman of Lixing Investment Company, is sitting at his desk looking at the project proposals sent by other companies. He has been in the limelight recently, and many companies want to win his favor.

     He was wearing a dark green shirt with a casual style and a straight collar, which seemed too casual to wear at work.

     Sometimes Zhang Yi thinks that his boss is a very casual person. For example, in terms of clothes, he is eclectic. Even on special formal occasions, he will not wear the kind of straight and rigorous clothing that can make him look like a business elite at a glance.  Shirts and trousers, of course, don't wear them inappropriately. They are still shirts and trousers, but the design is very individual and very trendy. It feels like he is not here for a meeting, but for a catwalk.  It can be said that he is free and easy and seems inaccurate, but he is rigorous in his work to the point of being critical, even a small flaw cannot be tolerated.

     Zhang Yi cleared his voice and said respectfully: "Xu Dong, the cucumber side has settled down, and there has been no change during this time."

     Xu Yanbai put down the document in his hand and leaned back on the chair.  Xu Yanbai is now a big boss in the venture capital world, but he is very young, not yet 30 years old. He usually pays attention to diet and is very self-disciplined in life, but his face looks a little younger than his actual age.  But his eyes are old and shrewd. When he stared at him, people immediately ignored his too young face, and he was shocked and subconsciously brought a bit of respect.

     At this moment, his eyes narrowed slightly, the corners of his handsome face curled slightly, and he said, "Ma Tianxiong is quite right, so that's good, his son should look like a son."

     Zhang Yi gasped. The boss said that Ma Tianxiong was the founder of Cucumber Video. Cucumber is a relatively popular video platform today. As the founder, Ma Tianxiong is naturally a big man in the industry, but the boss directly calls him son.

     Of course, it is thanks to Xu Yanbai that Cucumber has achieved what it is today, and the boss is not wrong when he calls his son.

     At that time, Ma Tianxiong was a college student who had just graduated. He was very poor. He wanted to build a video platform. He had technology and ideas, but he had no money. Ma Tianxiong found several investors and was turned away. Later, he found it by accident.  Xu Yanbo was very optimistic about his creativity and was willing to invest money in him.