Chapter 33: She has regained her memory...

Xu Yanbo and Lin Qingmiao came back from abroad after measuring their wedding dresses, and there was nothing to do for the time being, Lin Qingmiao continued to go back to the university.  Xu Yanbai sent her to the school gate. The two who were in love could not wait to stick together all day.  So before going in, Lin Qingmiao hugged him again, reluctant to part with him.

     "What's the matter with you? Haven't hugged enough along the way?"

     Lin Qingmiao leaned in his arms and said with a smile, "I didn't hug enough."

     Xu Yanbai looked helpless, he lifted his jacket and wrapped her whole body.

     Jiang Qianyu was sitting in the car watching this scene from a distance, his fists clenched, he wanted to go and forcefully separate the two of them, and wanted to forcefully take her home and lock her up, he is her husband, she should be in him's arms.

     But he didn't do anything, because he knew that whatever he did now was useless.

     He suddenly remembered the day in his second year of high school, when Lin Qingmiao went to his university to find him, probably in late spring, when she and him were sitting on the grass in the university campus.

     She asked him, "I heard that there are girls in your school chasing you. You hurt them seriously. If you refuse, just refuse. Why are you so tough? Girls are very sensitive, and it takes a long time to heal after being hurt."

     He was not very happy when he heard this, he said, "Is it wrong for me to reject others?"

     "That's not right, I just said, don't be so tough when you reject others?"

     "If I'm not tough, won't it seem like I'm giving others a chance?"

     She stared at his stern face, and suddenly burst out laughing. He was even more upset, shouldn't she be happy that he rejected other girls for her?  Why are you still scolding him?  Does she not care about him?

     A pair of soft little hands suddenly reached out and rubbed his face, she straddled his lap, rubbed his forehead and said, "Although it's not good for you to refuse others forcibly, but for me, refusal to temptation is worthy of praise." She poked his face with her finger, and her smile was warmer than the warm spring sun, "My Qianyu is very good."

     At that moment, his heart was full and warm.

     At that time, they only belonged to each other. With her, no girl could enter his eyes anymore, and he wouldn't even say a word to other girls.

     But why do people who only see each other come this far?  Why does Jiang Qianyu, who only belongs to Lin Qingmiao, accept other women, and why does Lin Qingmiao, who only belongs to Jiang Qianyu, stay with other men?

     Is it because he couldn't bear the pain of losing her?  Or was it because of that face that was similar to hers? (T: Or is it because you're selfish and thought you're the one hurting most so you stopped looking for her, knowing that she might not totally die yet?)

     Or because of fate's trick?

     But he knew very well that, no matter what, she would no longer be the Lin Qingmiao who poked his face and said "My Qianyu is very good" on that bright spring day.

     When Jiang Qianyu went back, he saw a familiar car parked in front of his house. Yu Zhen was standing beside the car and glanced at the road from time to time, obviously waiting for him here on purpose.

     Jiang Qianyu felt very strange to see Yu Zhen. Logically speaking, Lin Qingmiao called the police. Judging from the intentional wounding attempt, Yu Zhen would be detained for a period of time no matter what. Who saved her?