Chapter 37: Xu Yanbai, I love you.

On the second day after attending the bridge seminar, Zhao Xiuxiu came to look for Lin Qingmiao. Zhao Xiuxiu already knew about Lin Qingmiao's memory recovery, so she came to her every few days.

     "How is it? Did you gain anything from attending that seminar?" Zhao Xiuxiu asked her.

     "There must be some gains, but I still haven't figured out who sent me the invitation letter."

     The two were eating salt-baked prawns at the moment. The salt-baked prawns made by Ms. Yang Yun tasted very good. Zhao Xiuxiu sucked her fingers, as if thinking of one person in a flash, and said hurriedly, "I think it is very likely that it's Xu Yanbai that sent."

     "Xu Yanbai?"

     "Yes, it's Xu Yanbai, the more I think about it, the more I think it's him."

     "When did Xu Yanbai become so interested in bridge building? Besides, not everyone can get the invitation letter."

     "I heard Wang Xi tell me that Xu Yanbo has been investing in bridge-building projects over the years. Investors like him have a good understanding of the trends in the bridge industry, and it is not difficult to get an invitation letter."

     Xu Yanbai has been investing in the bridge building project?  Lin Qingmiao really didn't know.  Did he really send it?  In fact, Lin Qingmiao also thought about it at first, but the two of them hadn't been in contact these days, and she didn't know about Xu Yanbai's investment in the bridge building project before, so she denied her guess.

After Zhao Xiuxiu left, Lin Qingmiao thought about calling Xu Yanbai to ask. Lin Qingmiao finally decided to go directly to Lixing Investment to find Xu Yanbo. It happened that she had something to tell him.

     At this time, Xu Yanbai was in some trouble, and Guo Wenhan ran over from Henggang and entangled him again.

     Guo Wenhan came with Mr. Guo's secretary. The secretary was sent by Mr. Guo to discuss matters with Xu Yanbai. After the discussion, the secretary just left, and Guo Wenhan broke in.

     When Guo Wenhan came in, Xu Yanbai was standing by the window, with one hand in his pocket, playing with the lighter with the other, flipping the lighter on his slender fingers, flickering with the movements, skillful and cool.

     Xu Yanbai heard the voice and glanced sideways. Seeing that it was Guo Wenhan, he was not too surprised and asked, "Is something wrong?"

     Guo Wenhan said, "I heard that Lin Qingmiao broke up with you?"

     "Who did you hear?"

     "You don't care who I listened to, I also know that she lost her memory before, and now she remembers it, and she was married, she loved her ex-husband very much, she remembered it, and now she wants to go back to her ex-husband,  Is that right?"

     Xu Yanbai's eyes showed a little irritability. It was no secret that Lin Qingmiao was married, and she lost her memory and remembered it. Guo Wenhan knew it was not surprising, but hearing from others that she loved others always made him uncomfortable.

     "My private affairs, I will not let the eldest lady intervene."

     Guo Wenhan was annoyed, "Xu Yanbai, are you stupid, she doesn't love you and has married someone else, why do you still focus on her? How am I worse than her? I like you so much, why do you not look back at me."

     "Miss, you're not bad at all, it's me, Xu Yanbai, who doesn't deserve it."

     "..."

     Guo Wenhan remembered when Xu Yanbai was a boatman on her family's cruise ship when she was young. She was disheartened. Because of his work, his body was full of dirt, but even so, he couldn't hide his handsome face.  The uninhibited temperament suddenly stood out from many young boatmen and attracted her attention.  At first, it was just because this guy was good-looking, but after getting closer, she was gradually attracted to his personality. She didn't know what attracted her to his ruffian appearance, but it just let her can't stop.