Chapter 7: A heartfelt meeting

He closed his eyes, adjusted his breathing, calmed himself down a little, and looked at the man again. It wasn't his hallucination, she was still there.

     Xu Yanbai's hands and feet were ahead of his thoughts. He hurriedly opened the car door, but the seat belt hadn't been unfastened, so he hurriedly unfastened the seat belt.

     But he took a step slower, and when she successfully got out of the car, she had already left the battery car.

     At this time, the green light came on, the car behind started honking, and Xu Yanbai got back into the car. He was going to go straight, but he turned his head and almost collided with the straight car.

     Lin Qingmiao, he actually saw Lin Qingmiao.

     This voice kept appearing in his mind, and Xu Yanbai felt that his fingers were shaking slightly as if he couldn't control it.

     At this time, it was the rush hour. He chased the battery car all the way, but it was not as flexible as the battery car. Soon he was blocked by traffic and watched the battery car turn to another street.  At that time, Lin Qingmiao had completely disappeared.

     Xu Yanbai smashed his fist on the steering wheel, and his fist just hit the horn, making a harsh sound.  But he didn't get irritable for too long. He took out his mobile phone and called Officer Li directly. When Officer Li received a call from Xu Yanbai and heard him say on the phone that he saw Lin Qingmiao, he was suspicious of this person.  Is it too obsessive to become neurotic?

     However, when Officer Li called out the surveillance on Hong Nan Street according to Xu Yanbai's request, he was dumbfounded when he saw the figure very similar to Lin Qingmiao.

     Because she was wearing a helmet and there was a big tree next to her, she could only take half of her face, but because it was a dynamic video, that half of her face was much more three-dimensional than the half of her face captured in the surveillance screenshots.

     The video was zoomed in closer, and even Police Officer Li felt that this person really looked like Lin Qingmiao. No wonder Xu Yanbai recognized her.  But is she really Lin Qingmiao?  If she was Lin Qingmiao, why didn't she show up for so many years and didn't even enter the house?

     Officer Li could see that Xu Yanbai was very excited. Although his face was not obvious, the muscles on both sides of his temples were always tense.

     Xu Yanbai asked Officer Li to take screenshots of the photos on the front, side, and back of the video for him.  When Officer Li handed him the printed photo, he asked, "Are you sure this person is Lin Qingmiao?"

     "uncertain."

     "..."

     He was really not sure, if she was Lin Qingmiao, why didn't she go home since she was still alive?  If it weren't for her, but this person is really too similar, is there really someone in this world who looks so similar to Lin Qingmiao?

     **

     When Yu Zhen came to Jiang Qianyu's house, she only saw the lights in the backyard. She walked into the backyard and saw Jiang Qianyu sitting on a reclining chair in the garden. There was a small round table beside the reclining chair and a bottle of red wine on the table.  There was not much left, and when Yu Zhen looked over, Jiang Qian Yu Zheng took a sip.

     Red wine needs to be tasted, and this drinking method is clearly venting.

     It can be seen that he is not in a good mood today.  Yu Zhen came to see him just because she knew what day it was today, and he really became very depressed when it came to the day related to Lin Qingmiao.