Chapter 30: Possessiveness

But seeing her so calm again, she was indifferent to her and Jiang Qianyu's affairs, and it didn't seem like she didn't have amnesia.

     "Lin Qingmiao!"

     Lin Qingmiao followed the voice to look over, and saw Guo Wenhan walking over aggressively.  Guo Wenhan walked up to Lin Qingmiao and asked her angrily, "Did you know Xu Yanbai a long time ago?"

     "Yes, what's the matter?"

     "Have you met since high school?"

     "How do you know? Xu Yanbai told you?"

     Guo Wenhan, who was full of anger, seemed to be hit, her expression stiffened for a moment, she stared at Lin Qingmiao's face, and asked in an unbelievable tone, "Are you that girl?"

     "Which girl?"

     Guo Wenhan knew that Xu Yanbai had a girl he liked, but she didn't know the name of the girl, nor the appearance of the girl. She only got some words from the people around Xu Yanbai. She knew that the girl was his first love in high school.  with someone else.

     I haven't seen Xu Yanbai make a girlfriend in these years, and Guo Wenhan's heart is balanced. Anyway, it's not her or any other girl, so when Xu Yanbai brought Lin Qingmiao here, she didn't think that Lin Qingmiao was really Xu Yanbai's girlfriend, but she didn't expect Lin Qingmiao to be the girl that Xu Yanbai was thinking of.

     "Aren't you already with someone else? Why are you pestering him again? Where were you when he was having the most difficult time? Do you know how hard he was living as a porter on my cruise ship? A pair of his legs are so rotten that I take medicine to wipe for him every day, and I have been by his side in his darkest hours, how about you? Where are you?" (T: Okay now I feel bad for her)

     Guo Wenhan seemed very angry, and Lin Qingmiao even suspected that she was going to jump over and strangle her the next moment.

     "First, calm down a little Miss Guo, I don't know about you and his past, and I'm not interested to know, but he chose me, which proves that I am more suitable for him than you, and it is him not me that you should question." (T: Reasonable)

     "Why did I come to question you? If it weren't for you, he would come back and marry me in two years. You are already with someone else, why are you pestering him?"

     "I'm not with anyone else, not to mention he's not with you, why can't I be with him, aren't you too overbearing?"

     Guo Wenhan was blocked by her for a while. When she was angry, she heard someone laugh softly. Guo Wenhan looked up, and only then did she realize that there was someone else here besides Lin Qingmiao.

     Guo Wenhan said angrily, "What are you laughing at?"

     Yu Zhen said: "I didn't laugh at you, Miss Guo, I was just laughing at Lin Qingmiao's ability to stab and stab people. She has always been like this, stabbing people in the most uncomfortable places." (T: Now shut up 🙄 nobody's talking to you)

     The implication is that she said these words to stab you on purpose.

     Lin Qingmiao didn't understand, she had a conflict with Guo Wenhan, what did it have to do with Yu Zhen, why did she need to fan the flames here?  Lin Qingmiao didn't know much about Guo Wenhan, and she didn't know whether the eldest lady's temper would be so stupid that she would be blown away by someone.

     Guo Wenhan was really hot at this time, she really wanted to slap Lin Qingmiao hard, but she didn't forget what Xu Yanbo warned her about, Xu Yanbo warned her not to trouble Lin Qingmiao, although Xu Yanbo didn't like her, but he have never spoken to her sternly. This is the first time.