Chapter 25: Tightly hug him

I have to say that Xu Yanbai really knew Jiang Qianyu very well, and knew what words could accurately stab Jiang Qianyu's sore spot.  The sentence "You're already dirty" really hits Jiang Qianyu's most painful place. He couldn't find anything to refute for a long time. When he came back to his senses, Xu Yanbai had already left with Lin Qingmiao.

     Jiang Qianyu clenched his fists tightly, constantly resisting the urge to rush up and fight Xu Yanbai to the death, until he realized that Yu Zhen was still there, he slowly turned his head to look at her.  Even though Yu Zhen was mentally prepared, she was shocked when she met his eyes.

     The bottom of his eyes was red, but his eyes seemed to be stained with frost, and they were cold and biting.

     Jiang Qianyu walked towards him step by step, his murderous intent not concealed at all, he walked up to her and grabbed her chin, his expression was tense and his tone was cold, "Didn't I tell you not to come again?  Are you really here to get something? Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, you have to remember that Lin Qingmiao is my wife and always will be."

     Yu Zhen was in pain, frowning slightly, she laughed to herself, "You look like you are going to kill me? Do you think you are wronged? Am I not wronged? Jiang Qianyu, you have been using me as a tool  , Lin Qingmiao will throw me aside when she comes back, can't I even vent? Don't forget, you were the one who found me back then, and I blocked you at that time and didn't want to contact you  Now, you kept saying that you didn't use me as a tool, you made me your woman."

     Jiang Qianyu's movements stiffened for a while, and the chill on his body gradually faded away. He released his hand from holding her chin, and said in a hoarse voice, "Let's go."

     Yu Zhen was stunned for a moment, and a certain hope suddenly rose in her heart. She felt that Jiang Qianyu did not have feelings for her at all.  She hurriedly said, "Where did you let me go? Jiang Qianyu, you are such a bastard, where can I go if you made me fall in love with you?"

     Jiang Qianyu fell silent, the chill on his body disappeared completely, and a kind of fatigue showed on his face, he rubbed his forehead with his fingers, and said, "If there is any need for funds or contacts in the future, I can help  Help is my compensation to you."

     "I don't want compensation." Yu Zhen also softened and started to cry.

     Jiang Qianyu looked at her tears and was stunned for a while, but in the end she just said lightly, "I can't give you anything else."

     After speaking, he stopped and turned to leave.

     Yu Zhen stood blankly for a long time. She had seen Jiang Qianyu's coldness towards Lin Qingmiao with her own eyes before, but in fact she had gloated over the misfortune, so what if they fell in love with each other, if they died, they died.  Bo only found it so uncomfortable, this man is really hateful!

     After leaving Jiang Qianyu's house, Lin Qingmiao and Xu Yanbai got into the car back.

     Xu Yanbai asked, "Did Jiang Qianyu treat you well?"

     "no."

     Xu Yanbai seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and the two fell silent like this. Lin Qingmiao quickly sensed Xu Yanbai's strangeness. The two kept holding hands, but he was not as happy as he was holding her hand last time.

     He sometimes pondered, and sometimes looked out of the window, not knowing what he was worrying about. Although he didn't say anything, he would smile every time he met her eyes, but he always gave her a feeling of sadness.  She was wondering if it was because of what Jiang Qianyu said.