Chapter 17: Fall

Xu Yanbai calmed down almost in an instant, he stepped forward to block Jiang Qianyu's gaze, quickly closed the car door for him, then turned around as fast as possible and walked to Lin Qingmiao, and then pushed her abruptly, letting her  Turning his back to Jiang Qianyu's direction, he pushed her shoulders like this and brought her to the reception room.

     Jiang Qianyu didn't actually see the girl's appearance clearly. Xu Yanbai moved too fast, and he kept deliberately blocking his gaze, completely blocking the girl. Jiang Qianyu didn't even see the girl's hair.

     Jiang Qianyu thought it was funny, is it really necessary to protect him like this?  However, he felt that the girl's voice was a little familiar. Of course, he didn't think about it that much. The annoying little wild cat made him feel less calm these days. He didn't even bother to pay attention to why the girl's voice was so familiar.

     Jiang Qianyu took out her mobile phone to call Yu Zhen, but she was still blocked by her.  Jiang Qianyu tightened his fingers while holding the phone, his face was cold, and he ordered the driver: "Go to BLUE."

     The distance from the company gate to the reception room was only ten meters. Xu Yanbai's back was sweating. He kicked the door of the reception room behind him. Because he was too frightened, his tone sounded a little irritable, "I'm not  Tell you to wait in the reception room, why are you running out?"

     Lin Qingmiao didn't understand why he had such a big reaction, and he looked so fierce at the moment, Lin Qingmiao felt aggrieved, she said, "I thought you were done, I want to say hello to you."

     Only then did Xu Yanbai realize that he was in a hurry, he was just afraid, he admitted that he was selfish, he was afraid that she would meet Jiang Qianyu, and that the love would rekindle after these two perfect couples met.

     Xu Yanbai rubbed his forehead with his index finger and thumb, and his tone softened, "Sorry, I'm too busy to speak well."

     "It's okay, but what happened to you just now?" Lin Qingmiao could feel that he was very nervous just now, and his whole person was full of panic.

     Xu Yanbai has fully adjusted, he said, "It's fine, it's almost time to get off work now, let's go back."

     On the way back, Xu Yanbai was afraid that Jiang Qianyu would call him, or that Jiang Qianyu would kill him and look for him after he reacted, but he thought too much, and his cell phone was always quiet.

     If Jiang Qianyu sees Lin Qingmiao, he will definitely come to her, so he should not have seen it just now, he has been blocking his view, and there is a large potted plant at the door, he looked at it from Jiang Qianyu's perspective when he left,  That potted plant can also block part of it.

     So... Jiang Qianyu probably didn't find her.

     At this time, Jiang Qianyu has arrived in BLUE. Many people in BLUE know Jiang Qianyu, the president of Mingying, the big money master, who will stop him.  Jiang Qianyu went directly to Yu Zhen's office without hindrance. Hearing the door open, Yu Zhen looked over subconsciously, and she was surprised to see Jiang Qianyu.

     "You...how did you come here?"

     Jiang Qianyu walked up to him with a dark face, his tone was frighteningly cold, "Why did you block me?"

     He rushed here angrily just to ask her this?

     Yu Zhen laughed to herself, "You've already gone on a blind date with someone else, I should keep myself safe and not disturb you, and I don't want to be disturbed by a man with a famous flower."