Chapter 8: She was amazed at first sight

In front of her stood a beautiful and beautiful girl with bright eyes, and those eyes were filled with concern at the moment.

     Xu Yanbai has been sensitive to numbers since he was a child. When he was in school, he was very poor in other subjects, only mathematics was always good.  His brain is flexible and responsive, especially for operations, he can calculate a complex formula in a few seconds, and can also come up with a perfect plan in a few seconds.

     He is quick-witted, calm and composed, and can handle tough problems with ease.

     But now, looking at the face in front of him, the face that haunted him for so many years, his sensitive and lively brain has congealed into a paste, and he just stared at her blankly, as if time and space  All solidified at this moment.

     There is no thinking, no reason, and even the soul is imprisoned at this moment, just in an instant, a memory rushed up uncontrollably.

     It was the summer of seventeen years old. He ran for a long time with all the injuries all over his body. He ran into a secluded alley and leaned against the mottled wall. After running quickly, the dull pain in his chest covered the many wounds on his body.  The pain was so painful that he could barely stand, leaning against the wall and slowly shrinking to the ground.

     A peach tree was planted in the house of the resident on the other side of the wall. The branches of the peach tree stretched out, bearing numerous fruits, and a sweet fragrance permeated the nose.

     There is a cicada calling from the tree, and the sky above is a blue sky, very blue and far-reaching. A gust of wind blows, and the hot wind makes people feel the sticky wetness on the body.

     Suddenly, the sound of a bicycle bell rang. Someone was riding a bicycle through the alley. The bell was mixed in the wind, but the crisp sound seemed distant.  Only after passing the man at the alley, she retreated again. She saw him squatting in the corner, and after a while, she put down the car and came over.

     Behind her are the blue sky and the distant mountains. The sun shines on the mountains, the leaves are verdant dark green, and the grass on the mountains is light green, shimmering green in the sun, like a brightly colored painting.

     There was a sweet smell of peach in the hot wind that day.

     She has a pair of bright eyes, full of vitality, just like now, with concern in her eyes, she asks him, "Are you alright?"

     The overlapping of memory and reality made him unable to distinguish whether it was an illusion or reality in front of him.

     To be honest, when Chen Ruosu saw this man for the first time, he was really amazed by his appearance.  He trimmed his fresh hair, cut it very chopped, and applied a little hairspray. There were one or two strands scattered on his forehead, which had a messy beauty.  He has a fair face, thick eyebrows and big eyes, a raised nose, the corners of his mouth pursed into a line, and the corners of his lips have a beautiful arc.

     He is the kind of handsome who is hard to see on the street, and he will definitely turn heads when he goes out.

     The key is that this look is very appealing to Chen Ruosu, so she was amazed at first sight.

     However, the way the man looked at her was very strange. The expression on his face was blank, but there were too complicated emotions in those eyes.

     Surprise, shock, disbelief, doubt, all kinds of emotions are intertwined and brewing, because it is too turbulent, like a storm has accumulated.