Chapter 24: "After all...You are already dirty..."

But this slap made Jiang Qianyu calm down. How good can he expect a woman who has completely forgotten him to treat him? He calmed down and sat a little further away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I hope we can all be at peace, and I hope you don't resist me so much."

Lin Qingmiao didn't want to talk and was too lazy to talk to him. She just thought about the phone call to Xu Yanbai just now, and she didn't know if he heard her, why he hasn't called back for so long, will he ignore her?

The car quickly drove to a villa area and stopped in the underground garage of a villa. Jiang Qianyu got out of the car first, then walked around and opened the door for her.

Lin Qingmiao glanced at him coldly, got out of the car, and walked in through the door opened by the assistant.

Jiang Qianyu was quite surprised. He thought she would resist, but his cold face was exactly the same as when he was angry with him before. When he touched the past, the anger that Jiang Qianyu was aroused by her all the way disappeared, and his eyes softened. a little.

Jiang Qianyu was one step behind Lin Qingmiao. Before entering, he whispered to the assistant next to him, "Go and tell the security guard at the door. If Mr. Xu from Lixing Investment comes over, be sure to stop him."

The assistant didn't ask any further questions, and went down to make arrangements. Jiang Qianyu then entered the elevator.

Taking the elevator to the first floor, Jiang Qianyu got off the elevator, glanced at her who was still standing inside, and said, "Come out and see, this is your home."

Lin Qingmiao walked out and glanced at it casually. This is a three-story villa, with two floors on the ground and one floor below. The decoration is quite luxurious. The most conspicuous place hangs a wedding photo, which was taken on the beach. She stood with Jiang Qianyu, with a happy smile on her face.

Jiang Qianyu followed her gaze and explained, "This was taken before we got married, but you thought the effect was not good, so I planned to take another set when I was free."

Lin Qingmiao looked back, the person in the photo had the exact same face as hers, but she felt unfamiliar, she didn't feel Jiang Qianyu at all, how could she be standing beside him smiling so happily? It always feels like it's not her.

"Come with me, I'll show you your old room."

Jiang Qianyu walked up the spiral staircase, but she didn't follow after a few steps, and said, "Come on."

Lin Qingmiao thought for a while, then walked up, Jiang Qianyu took her outside a certain room, and said, "This is your workshop, it's your private place, and I can't even enter without your permission."

He unlocked it with his fingerprint, only to hear a click, the door opened, Jiang Qianyu pushed open the door, let her go, and said, "This door only has the fingerprints of the two of us entered."

Lin Qingmiao was very curious about her private place. She walked in, and what caught her eye were the photos on the shelves on the four walls. There were many photos, including her alone, and a group photo of her and Jiang Qianyu, a very intimate group photo. On the top of the mountain, She hugged him from behind, on the boat, the two were lying together hugging, on the beach, he was resting on her leg.

However, she was not interested in these photos. She swept to the writing desk in front of her with drawing paper. She walked over and there were various bridges painted on the drawing paper, some of which were still unfinished.