Chapter 12: What charm does this man have?

Chen Ruosu's mood is very complicated now. After thinking for a long time, she said, "Mr. Xu, I want to go back first."

"Huh? Back to where?"

"Go back to my house, just the place you took me to last time. This news shocked me so much that I couldn't digest it for a while, and I still have a lot of questions to ask my mother to understand."

Xu Yanbai was not so anxious, nodded and replied, "Okay."

He really asked the driver to turn, but the car was still parked outside the alley. Before Chen Ruosu got off the car, Xu Yanbai asked, "Remember to contact me when the matter is clear."

Chen Ruosu nodded randomly, took the battery car and left. When Chen Ruosu went back, Chen Luozhen was helping people tie bouquets. Chen Luozhen was surprised when she saw her coming back: "Why did you come back? Are you finished?"

There were guests waiting beside her, and Chen Ruosu didn't speak in a hurry. She walked behind the bar to grind shaved ice for herself, and said, "Come back and have a bowl of shaved ice."

Chen Luozhen gave her an angry look and scolded, "Gluttony."

After Chen Luozhen finished tying the bouquet, she put on an apron and said to her, "What else do you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

"Don't be busy, you come and sit first."

Chen Luozhen sat down opposite her and asked her, "What? Do you have something to tell me?"

Chen Ruosu sorted out his thoughts and said, "Do you remember the man I told you last time who mistook me for his wife? I didn't take it seriously, but today he gave me an appraisal report, which is above. It turns out that I and his wife are the same person, don't you think it's strange?"

While talking, Chen Ruosu stared at her mother's expression carefully, and Chen Luozhen was surprised when she heard this: "How is it possible?"

"I'm a little confused now, who am I, am I really Lin Qingmiao?"

Chen Luozhen tapped on her head, "Who are you, you still ask me? The certificate can be faked, and other people's words can also be faked, but what about your brain, can your brain be faked? You don't know who you are, Did someone else tell you?"

Of course she knew that she was Chen Ruosu. She had memories of her growing up in her mind, but Lin Qingmiao, who looked exactly like her, disappeared three years ago, and she came back just three years ago. Coincidence?

Chen Luozhen didn't seem to take it too seriously, she said, "Don't believe others tell you who you are, you only need to know who you are, and you won't lie to yourself. But that person is really funny, why? Is it interesting to see someone who looks like you have to say they belong to your own family and come up with these messy methods?"

So, according to mother's opinion, that identification certificate may be fake? Mom also makes sense. Everything may be fake, but your memory can't be fake, right? Who is she, do you need someone else to say? She is Chen Ruosu.

Xu Yanbai didn't know what Lin Qingmiao had experienced after her disappearance, and why he believed that he was Chen Ruosu, but he would give her time to digest it. He had waited for three years, not less than a few days.

However, he did not expect to receive a call from Lin Qingmiao at night.

"Mr. Xu?"

"Um?"

It was a nasal tone with a smile, but with just one word, Chen Ruosu felt numb all over.

She took a while to calm herself down, "I know Mr. Xu misses your lover, but I really don't."