Chapter 6: She is there

Yu Zhen's smile froze at the corner of her mouth like this, and she was sluggish for a while before letting go of the hand holding his pants.  When Yu Zhen came out of the box, she almost fell down with her legs weak. She really didn't expect Xu Yanbai to be so rude.(T: oh wow, talk about others being rude, what about you being rude ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა)

     Over the years, relying on this face that looks somewhat similar to Lin Qingmiao, she has been able to get along well in Lin Qingmiao's circle. She cuts Lin Qingmiao's often-cut hairstyle and wears clothes that Lin Qingmiao loves to wear.  Style, as long as she shows Lin Qingmiao's similar demeanor a little, she can get a lot of benefits.

     This made her take it for granted, thinking that it was the same here in Xu Yanbai, who knew the result would make her so embarrassed.  But looking at it from another angle, Xu Yanbai didn't take this set, which showed that he had no idea about Lin Qingmiao at all. Also, although Xu Yanbai and Jiang Qianyu had a good relationship, he and Lin Qingmiao didn't even say a word.

     Yu Zhen didn't go to say hello to Wang Xi, and left directly.

     In the box, Xu Yanbai poured another glass of water and drank it slowly. How could someone like Xu Yanbai not see the thought of Zhen, not to mention that he had a crush on Lin Qingmiao for so many years, and Lin Qingmiao's demeanor had long been imprinted on him.  In his mind, as soon as Yu Zhen's expression came out, he knew that she was deliberately imitating her, and Jiang Qianyu eating her way didn't mean he would eat it too.

     After the dinner was over, Xu Yanbai did not go back to his place of residence. He asked his assistant to drive the car to Hongnan Street. It was already eleven o'clock in the evening. The shopping malls were closed. There were few people on the street.  side pass.  The car was parked just outside the mall, across the street was a park, and walking right from the park was Lin Qingmiao's home.

     Hongnan Street has changed a lot compared to when he went to school. The roads have been widened, the banyan trees in the park have become stronger, and the street lights have become brighter than before.

     He remembered countless nights, also at this time, after the evening self-study, he would follow her far behind and pass this street, also in this position, lit a cigarette and smoked quietly, watching her return  to the community.

     Most of the time she was with her friends, and sometimes he would send her off with Jiang Qianyu. He followed them not far or near, silently watching the two walking ahead joking.

     He has been here a lot recently, and occasionally goes shopping in the mall, but he has never met her once.  He took out the printed photo, and half of the girl's face in the photo was really exactly the same as Lin Qingmiao.  Officer Li is right, it is really a miserable thing to keep an impossible expectation, maybe he should choose to accept it.  Even Jiang Qianyu, who loves her so much, has already given up on her?

     After all, Jiang Qianyu still grew up with her since childhood, had been in love with her for so long, and the two were husband and wife, but what about him?  The closest time between him and Lin Qingmiao was at the high school basketball meeting. He took a halftime break. She happened to come to their school to cheer on Jiang Qianyu. He walked behind her and watched her cheering and cheering for Jiang Qianyu. There was a wind blowing.  He blew her hair through his nose.

     He never thought that he would fall in love with a girl who was sullen, irritable and world-weary in his youth, and she was a girl who was completely different from him in the same world.

     He didn't expect that only after he fell in love with that girl did he realize that she and his best friend were a couple. They were childhood sweethearts and adored each other.  He can do nothing but witness their love like a bystander.  Childhood sweethearts, from school uniforms to wedding dresses, are all excellent people, standing together in the highest place to shine, even he admits that they are such a good match.