Chapter 4: He's looks like a lunatic

This photo was taken at Le Pai Shopping Mall, on Hong Nan Street, and the camera screenshots he asked Police Officer Li to help collect were all places where Lin Qingmiao would probably go.

     Hongnan Street is just near Lin Qingmiao's house.

     What a coincidence, the half face that looks so similar happens to be near her house.  Could this person be Lin Qingmiao?  Xu Yanbai glanced at the shooting time. This was a photo taken more than a month ago. I don't know how long the surveillance of the shopping mall will be kept.

     Thinking of this, Xu Yanbai immediately called Officer Li.

     It was almost one o'clock in the morning. When Officer Li was awakened in his sleep, he listened to Xu Yanbai explaining the reason on the phone. After hanging up the phone, Officer Li scolded inwardly while putting on his clothes. This man is really crazy.

     Officer Li was the police officer in charge of Lin Qingmiao's disappearance. In recent years, Xu Yanbai had to contact him every now and then. Since Lin Qingmiao disappeared, Xu Yanbai has never broken contact with him in the past three years, and he has to ask about the case from time to time.  .

     Officer Li has worked for many years and has received several disappearance cases. The family members of the disappearance cases are basically very enthusiastic at the beginning and pay special attention, but they will compromise after a long time.  People's patience is limited. If they don't show up for a long time and their patience is exhausted, they have to compromise with time and automatically equate the missing person with death. Even if there is no death, it is considered death. After all, there are still days left.  If it goes on, no one will be able to live with an empty expectation, it will be too bitter.

     However, Xu Yanbai is completely different. It has been three years, and he has not let up at all. He still asks him about the progress of the case every once in a while. Even the mother and husband of the missing person have already compromised, feeling that Lin Qingmiao  It is impossible to be alive, but Xu Yanbai is not.

     Even if it was unsuccessful every time, he still insisted, urging him from time to time, asking about the progress, it was terribly stubborn.

     And what Police Officer Li couldn't understand was that other disappearance cases were also concerned by the family members, but Lin Qingmiao's disappearance case, as a person who was not a relative, he really couldn't understand why Xu Yanbai was so concerned.

     Xu Yanbai came shortly after, and Officer Li received him personally, and had a brief chat with Officer Li with Xu Yanbai before he knew what was going on.

     It turned out that Xu Yanbai found a photo that was very similar to Lin Qingmiao from the surveillance screenshots he gave him. Xu Yanbai wanted him to help him to call out the surveillance cameras at that time.

     Officer Li looked at the photo with only half of his face and complained in his heart, just with this half face, can he be sure that this person is Lin Qingmiao?  Are you running to find him at night?

     Tucao returned to Tucao, Officer Li still asked the overtime policeman to contact the shopping mall to transfer the monitoring.  However, the surveillance photos were taken more than a month ago, and the surveillance in public places is reserved for a maximum of one month, and it is no longer visible. Xu Yanbai asked Officer Li to help with the surveillance surveillance near the shopping mall.  Anyone who looks like Lin Qingmiao.

     It was another unsuccessful attempt. When Officer Li sent Xu Yanbai out, he was not very good. It was indeed the gloomy aura on Xu Yanbai's body at this time that was too depressing.