Chapter 9: This man is really likeable

After he left, Chen Ruosu was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but when she heard this, her half-relief was stuck like this. She looked at him in disbelief as if she had heard the Arabian Nights.

     "Husband...husband?"

     What a joke, how could he be her husband?

     Chen Ruosu's expression was indescribable, "How can I have a husband? I'm only twenty-three years old this year, and I haven't even talked about my boyfriend, so don't talk nonsense."

     Twenty-three-year-old Chen Ruosu, who hasn't even talked about her boyfriend, is this the setting now?  He really liked it.

     Xu Yanbai said again, "If I weren't your husband, how could I even know something as private as you have a needle on your back?"

     This sentence stopped Chen Ruosu. Chen Ruosu suddenly thought that she had been missing for two years, and she didn't remember what happened in those two years. Could it be that she met this person during that time?

     So Chen Ruosu asked cautiously, "You said that I am your lover, then tell me when we met."

     "I don't remember the exact time, maybe when I was in high school."

     That's impossible, Chen Ruosu breathed a sigh of relief, except for the two years she disappeared, she still remembered everything else.

     Chen Ruosu said, "Impossible, I haven't seen you in high school."

     Xu Yanbai's expression suddenly changed, "Do you remember your high school?"

     "Um."

     "Do you remember Zhao Xiuxiu?"

     Chen Ruosu shook his head.

     "Wang Xi?"

     Chen Ruosu shook his head.

     Xu Yanbai was silent for a while, and asked in a tentative yet cautious tone, "Jiang Qianyu?"

     Chen Ruosu still shook his head.

     Xu Yanbai tilted his head to one side and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

     It seems that he guessed right, she really lost her memory, but why did she say that she remembered things from high school?  What is the situation now?  She has lived as Chen Ruosu all these years and has no doubts, so is the high school she remembers related to Chen Ruosu?  Then how could she have other people's memories?  She was brainwashed, or someone underwent brain replacement surgery?

     Xu Yanbai guessed countless possibilities.

     "I don't know how you know that there is a needle in my back, maybe it's just a coincidence, but I'm sure I don't know you. It's getting late, I have to go back, can you open the door for me?  ?"

     "Go back, where are you going?"

     "Go back to my house."

     Xu Yanbai thought for a moment and said, "It's getting late, I'll take you back."

     Chen Ruosu hurriedly said, "No, no, just help me open the door."

     "Miss Chen, you and my deceased lover look so much alike. I've missed her all these years. Just let me give you a ride and let me see this similar face for a while."

     He said it very sincerely, Chen Ruosu suddenly remembered his crying and laughing expression just now, and he said that he thought his wife's affairs should not be fake.