Chapter 14: She has a heavenly husband

The place where Xu Yanbai lives is called "Nanke Xintiandi", which is a large flat floor with one ladder and one household.  This place is very close to Lixing Investment Company. Xu Yanbai bought his house here and it is convenient to go to work.

     Lin Qingmiao came in with Xu Yanbai. The house is very big and the view is very wide. However, the decoration and home are very simple.  Strong breath of life.

     Lin Qingmiao swept around, the house didn't look like a husband and wife lived together, and he didn't even see a wedding photo.

     "Did I live in this place with you before?"

     Xu Yanbai didn't change his face and didn't panic, "No, we used to live in another place, but that place is far away. After you disappeared, I was afraid that I missed you so much that I moved here. Now I live here alone."

     Lin Qingmiao nodded, "So our wedding photos and marriage certificates are also there?"

     Xu Yanbai continued to lie, "Yes, it's all over there."

     "By the way, do I have any family?" Lin Qingmiao asked him.

     "You still have a mother."

     "Then can I go see her?"

     "Okay, I'll arrange it. You're still wet, so go take a shower first."

     Lin Qingmiao was still wearing Xu Yanbai's coat. She took off the coat and gave it back to him. It was really uncomfortable because she was wet, but she walked in a hurry and didn't bring any change of clothes.

     "Are there any spare clothes for me here?"

     "Your clothes haven't been brought from other places. It's only mine here. Please put on my clothes temporarily."

     Xu Yanbai went to the room to find a folded shirt and handed it to her, and said, "I haven't worn it yet. You can wear it soon. I'll go out and buy you two new sets."

     Lin Qingmiao hesitated for a while but took it, she said, "Is there still a clothes seller so late?"

     "There will be." Xu Yanbai pointed her in the direction, "The bathroom is there, go take a shower first, don't catch a cold."

     Now that it was getting late, Xu Yanbai drove out for several streets before seeing an open lingerie store.  But when he walked in, he was stunned.

     The clerk, a young girl, stepped forward and asked, "Do you need any help, sir?"

     It was Xu Yanbai's first time to enter this kind of underwear store. It was really awkward for a big man to stand here.  Xu Yanbai put his hands in his pockets, looking cool, he pretended to be natural and said, "Is there any underwear for someone who is 1.65 meters tall and weighs 100 pounds?"

     Xu Yanbai didn't know Lin Qingmiao's size. He only remembered the physical examination. The No. 8 middle school where he was in and the No. 12 middle school where she was at happened to have a physical examination together. He accidentally saw her height and weight.

     The clerk gave her a few pairs of panties, "M size is fine, but you need to know the cup size for underwear..."

     Cup... Xu Yanbai coughed unnaturally, he really didn't know this, he took out his mobile phone and wanted to call Lin Qingmiao, but he felt that it was not good to ask a girl what cup she was wearing, and his current identity  It's her husband. As a husband, he doesn't even know his wife's cup size.

     "I...not very clear."

     The clerk took out two pieces of sports underwear and said, "Then wear this, it is also comfortable to wear, and it can be worn by people of all sizes."