Chapter 40: End

Before marrying Xu Yanbai, Lin Qingmiao went to Brass Street, where she lived for three years after she disappeared. She walked into a familiar alley. The sign of Ah Zhen Shaved Ice and Flower Shop is still there, but now it's cold.  The equipment for shaved ice is also put in the back, and the store only sells flowers.

     Lin Qingmiao walked to the door of the store, looking at the missing person notice on the door, with the photo of Chen Ruosu on it, Lin Qingmiao sighed softly, opened the store door and walked in.

     When Chen Luozhen heard the sound of the door being pushed, she hurriedly looked up and said only the word "Welcome" to welcome you, and the last two words got stuck when she saw the person coming.

     "How are you doing recently?" Lin Qingmiao asked her.

     When Chen Luozhen saw Lin Qingmiao's first glance, her eyes lit up obviously, but then it gradually dimmed, and she said, "Why are you here?"

     "I'll come see you."

     "I have something to look at."

     After Chen Luozhen finished speaking, she continued to help people tie the corsage, and Lin Qingmiao continued, "I remember it all."

     Chen Luozhen paused, she suddenly looked up at her, with a look of shock on her face, and a hint of worry in her eyes.

     "But don't worry, I'm not here to get revenge on you or anything. I'm just here to visit you and tell you that I'm getting married soon, and I want to invite you to my wedding."

     Chen Luozhen's eyes stayed on Lin Qingmiao's face for a long time, she was still holding the unfinished corsage in her hand, her fingers tightened subconsciously, the thorn of the rose pierced into the flesh, and she shrank her hand in pain.

     "Don't you hate me?" Chen Luozhen asked her.

     "If you want to say hate, it's actually hate. If you didn't hypnotize me and forcibly treat me as your daughter, I wouldn't not even be able to see my father for the last time. You don't know, my father is one of the worlds to me.  The world who loves me the most. But I have always had clear grudges. You are selfish and hateful, but you saved my life after all, and you have taken good care of me for the past three years. Without you, I probably wouldn't be able to live.  When I come back, after all, kindness is greater than resentment, and I am still willing to treat you as my relative."

     "Family?" Chen Luozhen murmured these two words softly.

     "Yes, I will treat you as my relative. No matter whether I live well in the future, I will be responsible for your pension, and Chen Ruosu, I will also help you find it."

     Chen Luozhen looked at her in disbelief, her mood was very complicated, and tears gradually welled up in her eyes.  Lin Qingmiao put the invitation on the table and said to her, "This is my wedding invitation. When I get married, I will bring my husband to see you. You take good care of yourself."

     After Lin Qingmiao finished speaking, she was about to leave, but when she turned around, she heard Chen Luozhen stop her.

     "Miaomiao..."

     Lin Qingmiao stopped, she looked back at Chen Luozhen and asked her, "What's wrong?"

     Chen Luozhen stood up and walked over step by step. She tentatively asked, "I made some candied fruit that you like to eat, do you want to bring some back to eat."

     Lin Qingmiao smiled at her, "Okay."

     Chen Luozhen seemed to be relieved, with a smile on her face, "Okay, I'll get it for you."