Chapter 20: The Excercise

Chelsea's POV

"Where are we headed?" I ask Terry as we drive past his house.

I'm currently in his Audi and he's supposed to be driving me to his training site which I concluded to be in his backyard but now I'm not so sure.

"To my personal field of course." He scoffs in reply like I just asked a stupid question.

"Well you have me confused," I confess, peeking out the window of the passenger side, the breeze blowing my hair in all corners.
"Where is it located?"

"Finally she asks." He grins, and I resist the need to roll my eyes at his behavior.

"Then answer please," I blurt, aiming to tame the locks of golden blonde hair that keep flying in my face with red painted fingernails. My legs clad in boyfriend jeans that have kissy arts on them are stretched in the given space.

I adjust the thin-strapped white blouse. "Or else you want me to think you are kidnapping me."

"What if I am?" He taunts, playfulness in his eyes. He sits up a bit, prompting the black material of his vest to stretch and reveal a peek of the skin of his torso.

"You'll find out I'm a witch once I disappear," I assert and lean back on the leather upholstery, the lime-scented air freshener calming me in ways I can't explain.

"I'll love to." He winks and brings the car to a halt.

"Why the fuck are we stopping in the middle of a lonely road?" I interrogate him as he unlocks the car.

"You'll see." He beams, and opens his door, getting off.

"Where are you taking me?" I quiz, unlatching mine and stepping out.

"Come on." He offers me a hand and chuckles as I hesitantly take it. "You'll be fine."

"You sure?" I raise a brow in scrutiny as he bangs the metal shut and locks the vehicle, hooking his elbow to mine.

"Yeah." He nods as we begin a walk down a tiny footpath. "Just step where I step."

"How can you tell me that and still assure me I'll be fine?" I quiz, digging my heels into the ground.

"Don't mind me, I'm just messing with you," he assures dragging me with him, our feet generating crunchy noises as grasses and sticks rub on the jean material on our legs.

Birds chip once in a while and as I inhale the air that is free from all signs of pollution as we immerse ourselves into nature. We stride in silence, me bestowing him a wary look every once in a while and him giving me a persuading one in return.

My pace halts as we come to a vast field, one not as big as the one in schools or stadiums but big enough to move around freely.

It is barricaded by black iron nets and green rods to block out intruders. A huge padlock is hooked to the entrance and Terry produces a key from his pocket and unhinges it.

I'm awed by the peace in the surroundings as we shuffle in and I mutely trudge ahead, my eyes scanning the area of grass with few seats hanging around. I spot a cooler close to the seats and grant Terry a curious glimpse, to which he smiles in response.

Observing the scenery, I wander to the other end of the barricades to see we are on higher ground and a little distance from it is a cliff that overlooks the city.

"I come here every time, either to train with the boys or be alone with my thoughts. Only Victor and Elvis know of this place," he explains, coming to stand behind me, his breath fanning my neck. "And now, you."

"Mmm," I clear my throat in a bid to ease the tension by our closeness, praying he gives me space hence if I turn around our noses will be touching.

"You need to change," he discloses giving me the much-needed space.

"What's in there?" I ask striding to where he sqauts beside a duffel bag.

"Clothes." He stands and hauls a white Adidas tennis short and matching shirt at me.

"Thanks," I grunt, pulling the attire away from my face as he snorts. I ignore him and say "where do I change?"

"Over there." He points at a cubicle a few feet away and I nod.

I enter the blue-painted plastic cubicle and get changed in no time, reappearing with the loose-fitting attire. I gaze grimly at the amount of free expanse left between the shorts and my thighs. The only consolation to this is how my ass shapes the hip part of the clothing to make it less seem as if I'm a stick.

I reach him, observing he's altered his attire and now in corresponding one to mine, his of a black color, a direct contrast to my white ones.

"Good, you are done," he asserts as he spots me. I identify him gulp before he goes on, "first off you need to know exercise is really good for the body."

"I've heard that countless times," I scoff. "You say how good it is for the body but don't discuss the pain it brings after a full day of intense workout."

"We aren't doing any intense workout Chels," he clarifies and I make an unpleasant noise, knowing that's a lie. "Can you do jog in place?"

"Like this?" I implore, running but not moving.

"Yes," he affirms and I huff at the slight sign of exhaustion. "See? This is why you need to exercise more, you are already worn out."

"I'm fine," I defend. "This just goes to prove that physical activity is not for me."

"I can see that," he mocks and I whirl to give him a glare that causes him to raise his palms in surrender. "Though I still ponder on how you can keep that amazing figure intact."

"I was born to slay bro," I voice with a flip of my hair for emphasis. A second later he crosses the distance between us and stares down at me.

"Don't you, ever, call me bro again," he says in a deep voice, his right hand circling my waist and tugging our bodies flush against each other. The temperature switches in a second as I can feel every inch of his hard chest pressing into the softness of my breast. "Also you have no idea how sexy you look in my clothes."

Shock overrides my being as I never for once thought the clothes I'm donning are his.
Who's do you think it was? My subconscious jabs and I have no room to reply to her in my head when Terry's right palm slides to my butt cheeks and gives it a squeeze.

"Look at me," he commands, his left hand skidding below my shirt to trail the bare skin of my stomach. I gasp at the contact and do as he says, my eyes meeting his blue ones as electricity cracks in the air.

Our breaths get mixed and his left hand goes to my thighs, same with his right, and lifts me, my legs involuntarily hooking behind his back for balance. He steadies me with one arm and with the other runs his fingers on my cheek before leaning down, our lips crashing in a needy kiss that I don't know I'm capable of harboring.

We break apart for a second and he says words I don't expect. "I like you, Chelsea, you know I always have."

Freshy❤️