Chapter 25: The Pain

Chelsea's POV

It's been over a week since we all went to watch that movie. The past week has been uneventful, except for the fact that the whole school now knows about Terry and I's relationship.

Things have been going smoothly if I may add, just Diana being her bitchy self every once in a while. However not much that Uche, Rose, and I can't handle hence she's got no backing to bully me anymore because my bully turned out to be my boyfriend, how crazy is that?

Talking about Rose, she's a bit angry at me after I called Uche and her to advise me on giving Terry his diary. Rose flipped saying that was a huge invasion of his privacy. In my defense I had no choice at the time thus the Terry back then would kill me, he might still do though to an extent.

"Don't take too long," Terry groans calling my mind to the present and I salute at his posture clad in a red sweatshirt and ripped jeans with a pair of red Nike slides.

Today is Wednesday and we are currently on our lunch break. Terry suggested we go out for lunch and I was almost at his car when I realized I have to pee. Curse my stupid bladder.

Presently, I'm speedwalking to the female restroom which is an easier task because the hallway is nearly empty and I hope the restroom will be too. Reaching the door with a bold F, I shove it open, provoking a girl washing her face to turn to me in panic.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I apologize with a small smile and get into an empty cubicle. Swiftly, I lose the black leather belt on my boyfriend jeans and pull it down to my knees before sitting on the cold ceramic.

Hiking up the double strapped white blouse that is tucked into the jeans to my breasts, I let out a groan as I get rid of waste liquid from my body. The place is currently quiet and I'm a tad ashamed at the sound of my urine hence I'm pushing it out in a hurry so as not to keep Terry waiting.

Once I'm done, I stand, and push down the flush button, tugging up my jeans and tucking in my blouse, I secure the belt around my waist. I'm about to exit the cubicle when the main door bangs on the wall, the sound of heels and familiar voices ensuring.

"Damn Terry and his two-timing self," the certain voice of Diana mumbles and I retain my position so as not to be seen. "Layla shut the door."

"What's the problem now Diana?" Julia inquiries as I hear the door close.

Put in your AirPods girl, you don't need to hear this, My subconscious advises but I foolishly disregard her warnings. You are gonna regret this, just don't say I didn't warn you.

I will her to pipe down while silently contemplating if I should listen in or not. I'm not one to get involved in anything that doesn't concern me or wants to gather unnecessary information, rather, it's as if I'm compelled to.

I slightly push my door open a little and press my ear to it so I can hear Diana's response. "Imagine him taking that ugly piece of trash for lunch after what we had Sunday night."

My face scrunches at her words as I strive to recall the night she's referring to. I remember being at Terry's house when he got a call and left Rose and me in a hurry. He came back sometime past 11 pm and looked all bothered that I thought it best not to question him.

"Don't tell me what I think you did Diana," Julia who has always been the one to stand up to her blurts in what I think to be, disappointment. It seems Diana gives a silent answer because she sighs and continues, "Diana that's low even for you. He has a girlfriend for goodness sake."

"Don't let her turn you into a mushy being like herself, Layla," Diana says, mostly to the ever silent Layla and I heed a smile in her voice as she speaks. "What was I supposed to do? I mean I was horny and he is the only one who could take me to cloud 9, so I simply played my cards right."