Chapter 22: 18+

Chelsea's POV

I groan in the darkness and turn sideways as I sense someone rubbing my chin. The softness of the mattress welcomes my weight, and my brain clicks, hold up, am I asleep?

I nearly scream as my vision comes in contact with a masculine face. The fog in my brain gradually dissipates and I recognize the owner as Terry.

"Oh thank God." I sigh, "you scared me there for a moment."

"You look enchanting while asleep," he says to my face, his minty breath blowing my lashes as he moves strands of hair away from my forehead.

"Thank you?" I blurt in more of a question and shift my head as I ask. "Why so close?"

"I wanted to wake you like 'sleeping beauty," he smiles, his blue eyes trained at me as he licks his lips.

"Sorry I spoiled your plans by waking up seconds earlier then." I blush, admiring the sharp features of his face, a frown setting on mine as I recall his wounds. "How are you feeling?"

"As you can see, I'm fine." He grins, fisting and unfisting the fingers of his right hand where I cleaned up an hour or two ago, depending on how long I've been asleep. "Also, I'm not going to let you ruin my intentions for the second time."

"What do you mean?" I query in bewilderment as I note his lips curve in a smirk.

His face covers the distance between us and my answer comes when his full lips meet my chapped ones. The air leaves my lungs as the fireworks crack in my head at the contact.

Holding his body up by one arm, he presses harder on mine, deepening the kiss. Softly biting down on my lower lip and inciting a gasp from me that allows his tongue into my mouth. As if he'll miss something, he gradually explores my lips, causing shudders to go all around my body.

Breaking away, he abandons love bites on my skin and I moan at every sting which he turns into pleasure by sucking the spot. He trails kisses to my bare shoulder and slowly lowers the strap to grant him access to more of the delicate skin as he crosses his leg over mine, trapping my body between his as his fists and knees are at either side of me.

The tension buzzes in the atmosphere and I gulp as his eyes meet mine to ask permission while his fingers rub my nipples through the light material of my yellow blouse.

I nod in a silent agreement, my back arching as the tips harden. I hiss, tangling my fingers in his hair when he nips the hardened mound, running his tongue at the points.

His right-hand glides on the surface of my abdomen, my breath seizing at the touch, a whimper leaving my lips. His left fingers join the other and sensually skid on my skin as he raises the cloth to my chest and I involuntarily raise my back so he can get rid of the material.

Pulling it above my neck, his mouth latches on the bare breasts, the sensation stronger now with no barrier and I feel the arousal soak my panties. He bits down on my nipple and kneads its twin with his thumb. It takes everything in me not to yell down the walls in ecstasy.

He moves downwards, his rough knuckles skidding down my sides to fasten on my hips. His index finger goes into the waistband of my sweatpants and this time I don't wait for him to ask as I lift my hips.

He gets the memo and swiftly tugs the cloth to my ankles, now I'm left naked in the middle of the sheets as it is thrown to a corner of the room.

His eyes clashing with mine, he spreads my knees and grunts once he sees me. "Fuck! You are dripping," he groans swiping his middle finger between my folds.

"Shit!" I moan, my eyes clenching as his lips settle on my womanhood, his tongue lapping at my wetness while he sucks my clit.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and my hands grasp the sheet once he inserts two fingers in me, pumping rhythmically till the tension in my stomach starts to build. "I'm gonna cum."

"Don't you dare," he commands in a ragged voice that doesn't help matters as my pussy clenches around his fingers at the raw sound.
A second later he retrieves them from my feminity and I groan in disappointment.

He chuckles at this, securing his palms on my waist and flipping me that I'm on all fours having no choice but to dig my knees into the mattress for balance.

My ass high up in the air, I look back to see him get off the bed and walk to the drawer where he produces a square-shaped foil.

Our vision connecting, he tears it with his teeth and proceeds to discard his pants. His dick stands huge and hard that I squeeze my legs in anticipation, at the sight.

He smirks at the action and climbs back on the bed. I observe him wrap the condom around his length, his left hand clasping on the small of my back provoking me to arch. I don't get a chance to prepare myself as he drills me from behind.

"Holy fuck!" I gasp at the intrusion and he stills for a moment allowing me to get accustomed to his size. My vagina walls contract around him and he grunts at the sensation, taking it as his cue to move.

"You are so tight," he howls, pulling back and slamming in afterward, pushing my body forward due to the impact. "And so beautiful."

"Fuck me, Terry," I order needing his cock more than anything.

"As you wish my lady," I hear the smirk in his voice as he smacks my butt, gets a hold of my hair, and begins his ruthless thrusts. The sound of skin slapping on skin and my moans, fill the room as he ravages my pussy with his cock.

"Terry!" I scream as he keeps hitting my G-spot, tears beginning to pool in my eyes at the ecstasy once I feel the pressure begin to grow. "Can I cum?"

"Not yet," he warns, grabbing my wrists and yanking me into a kneeling position, my hands pinned at my back as he fucks me deeper from this angle. His fingers go to tweak my nipples intensifying the feeling and I sense my release nearing combustion.

"Damn it, Terry! Please," I beg, my legs beginning to shake as I'm not able to control the waves threatening to consume me.

"Now," he permits.

My body responds, the dam breaking as my release crashes down on me like a brick. He doesn't stop his adrenaline-fueled thrusts, prolonging the fireworks shooting throughout my body. His howls becoming frequent and my moans increasing by the second.

I don't think I can but I gradually feel a second release growing barely seconds after I ride my first. He lets go of my arms and bends my head to the mattress, my bones going limp as he pins my face down, drilling me hard.

"You will be the death of me Chels!" He roars speeding his pace. I'm not able to respond as I sense my insides about to explode.

"Shit!" He grunts, my walls clenching around him bringing both of us to a mind-blowing climax

Freshy❤️