▍❯ Flashfire

Reviewer: frost_1543

Author: bosandaros

Book Title: Flashfire 

Cover: 5/5

The cover is amazing. 

Title: 5/5

The title is good too. 

Description: 5/5

This is THE perfect description. I was so happy when the author talked about Liam's and Caleb's love and the next moment my heat dropped to my stomach when I read the next line. It made me want to read and find out what happened. 

Grammar/Vocabulary: 14/15

No mistakes here. The words you used to describe is so good. 

Use of literary techniques: 9/10 No problem here. 

Character Development: 14/15

The character development is amazing. Caleb wants to know who murmured his husband and he acts selfishly, but when he understands that it is hurting Liam, he tries to see it from Liam's perspective. 

Emotions Evoked: 10/10

I felt like it would be better if the author just killed me with a knife. The words you write, the interactions between them, everything is sad. There is also a bit of wholesome interactions. 

Writing style: 9/10

Your writing style is fine. The initial chapters are a bit suspenseful that will confuse the readers, but as the chapters go on, it becomes clear. 

Plot+Originality: 15/15

The plot is so unique. I absolutely loved the plot. 

General satisfaction: 10/10

The book is extraordinary. No more words. I loved the book. From the beginning to the end of the book is emotional and so good. If you are also listening to sad music while reading, ah, it's an added bonus to make you cry. Their love is so pure. It was so sad when I realized that they probably will never be together again. I know it is foolish but I am hoping for a happy ending. 

Total marks: 96/100 

I would definitely recommend reading this book because it is amazing and made me want to read more and more. Loved the book. Amazing work. Keep writing. All the best. I hope your book receives the recognition it deserves. 

- Thank you.