Chapter 31

MATURE

Charlie

     Damon let me lead him to the bedroom, and he sat on the bed patiently waiting. The height of the bed made up for our height difference to where he was sitting, and our eyes locked perfectly. His usually strong and stern face was now relaxed and waiting. His eyes were big with excitement, and I could see his cheeks start to flush. He doesn't say anything, only holds my gaze. It's difficult to tell what he's thinking. Standing this close to him, I can see every detail about him. I notice the way his soft lips are lightly damp from a lick of his tongue. Desire burns through me, a desire to kiss those lips and run my fingers through his silky hair. I slowly undid my robe, and his eyes followed the flow as it fell. His eyes turned black, but he waited patiently. Not doing anything until I permitted him. 

      "Unbutton your shirt." My voice was powerful; it took me by surprise, honestly. I wasn't expecting it to be so strong and demanding. Damon eagerly listened, undid his tie, took off his shirt, and threw it to the floor. "Now, your pants." He basically threw his pants off and sat there in his boxers. His glorious chest was on display, but now I could see just how hard he was breathing. He was in anticipation, excited about what I would do him.

      I was excited too.

      I stood there as I stared at him and let all my thoughts run rampant. I have never once felt so in control, and I loved it. I walked towards him and stood in between his legs. His hands laid softly on his thighs; not once did he try and move them to grab me. I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly grazed my fingers down his arms. Damon fluttered his eyes closed slightly; even I could feel the heat in my fingertips. 

      I moved my hands up and down his chest. Damon's eyes were closed shut. There was no shame in how he felt. The nerves started to fill me, and my confidence was fading. But I knew this was what I wanted, what we were both wanting. I moved my hands to his face and pushed my lips softly onto his. The kiss was soft and hesitant. Both of us were. The kiss began heating up, and Damon moved his hands to my thighs and slowly raised them to my legs to my waist. 

     I took that as my signal to position myself on top of his legs and straddle him. Though I made sure to cause any friction between us, I just hovered over him. I would slightly pull away anytime he tried to pick up the pace during the kiss. I could sense that he was getting frustrated with that. I heard him let out the softest whimper, which turned me on even more. Damon leaned forward to try and have our lips connect again, but I pulled away. Even while I was hovering over him, I could feel him start to harden under me. 

      I ran my hands down his sides and chest and slowly ran my fingers over his nipples. And just at that small action, his eyes squeezed tighter, and I felt him stiffen. I could see that he wanted to let out a sound, but he swallowed it. I felt myself smirk at that, and I felt my confidence come back. I moved my head down to his neck and began laying kiss after kiss. Damon moved his head to the side as I traveled across him to give me as much access as possible. 

     I got to a spot under his left ear, and I sucked, and he let out a loud whimper, which encouraged me to keep going. And I did all over his neck, leaving love bites wherever I went. Damon grabbed me and moved us further onto the bed, and I slowly pushed him on the bed. He finally opened his eyes to look at me; they were filled with lust and excitement. I was tired of going this slow. I wanted him. 

     I finally let myself relax, and I felt his hardened member on my vagina, and I was in bliss from that soft touch. There was barely any clothing keeping us from fully feeling each other. I slowly began to grind myself against him, and his head flew back onto the pillow. His grip on my thighs grew stronger but never tried to make me change my pace. We both started moaning from that small friction, and I could feel myself get wetter and wetter as the heat we were creating flooded my body. 

     I leaned down and retook his lips, and the kiss was fire-filled. I bite his lower lip, pulling on it lightly, which ejects a moan from him. His moans make me want to melt into him. I pulled away slightly to take off my bra and panties, and Damon laid perfectly still as he watched. His eyes at this point were pitch black; he was basically drooling as he looked up at me.  His eyes looked at me with desperation and need. I'm sure I looked the same. 

    I repositioned myself to wear I could take his boxers off, and his member shot up. Damon winced as the cold air hit it; I couldn't help but smile as I realized how sensitive he was. I made eye contact with him, and he was fighting to say, and in a desperate voice, he said, "I want you so bad."  That was it. I can always tease him another day. But right now, I needed him inside of me. 

    I positioned myself over his member and slowly began to push myself on him. Damon left out a loud whimper as he felt just how wet I was. And I let out a loud moan as he filled me. He was a perfect size. His strong hands held on tight to my thighs as I widened myself and went down further. 

      I started off slowly and entered him halfway, then lifted myself up. I set myself down again, this time going further, his member stretching me, and I become even wetter than I already was. Damon's face was now contorted with pleasure as I continued my slow and agonizing pace. My body began to become more desperate, and I thrust myself down, causing his member to enter me more, fully. A loud moan came from both of us as I sat there, enjoying what it felt like to be connected like this.

     I slowly started moving faster and faster, and before I knew it, I was bouncing on top of him. Damon and I were making so much noise, and my arousal got even worse the more noise he made. I sped up my pace, and all that could be heard in the room were the sounds from our mouths and the sound of our skin slapping against each other. 

     I could tell by the look on his face he was getting close, and so was I. My stomach began to get tight, and I could feel myself get so close. I looked down at him, and I grabbed his hands and moved them to my chest as my breasts were bouncing up and down. Damon grabbed them firmly. I moved my hands from his stomach to his nipples and started playing with them. Pushing Damon closer to the edge, he whimpered out because of me. 

      My mind was reeling from pleasure, but there was one thing I wanted to try before we finished. "Don't come, "I said in a powerful voice. His eyes busted open, and I could see that he was trying to form a sentence. But I hadn't stopped my assault on his nipples or me riding him. He was overstimulated, and I loved it. "Do as I say." I could tell he was going to protest, but he nodded when I said that. I leaned down to his ear as he nodded and began to kiss his neck. "Good boy," I whispered in his ear, and he let out a giant whimper. Oh, he likes that? 

     I continued to pick up the pace, and I could see the tears forming in his eyes as he tried to keep himself from orgasming. I felt myself so close; the heat was getting unbearable. Both of us were panting, wanting to come, and complete the mating process. I rode him for a little while longer, and right when I could feel myself release; I looked down at Damon. "Come," I said confidently, and he did as I said, and we both let out the most life-changing orgasm. I leaned down to his neck, and he leaned up to mine. Our canines released, and we both bit into each other's necks completing the mating. 

     The orgasm was amazing, but the feeling, once we mated, was euphoric. So euphoric we both came again on each other. Damon and I were screaming in pleasure as we experienced it. We released canines, and I collapsed on top of him, not worried about the fact he was still in me. 

    Our breathing became in sync as I lay on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and positioned us to where we were now under the blanket together. I had never felt more powerful, more needed, more appreciated in this moment. This was what I was wanting; this is what I was hoping for. This is what I wanted in a mate. And I thank the moon goddess that she gave it to me.