Chapter 7

Charlie 

"You're idiots."

I saw Tyler holding Kenny by the neck against the wall. Kenny's face turned blue and Tyler was almost in wolf form. 

"What is going on?" I yelled at them, and that got their attention almost immediately. 

Tyler let go of Kenny and he fell to the ground coughing and trying to catch his breath. 

"This PUP shouldn't be anywhere near you! After all, he's the one that almost killed you!" Tyler growled at Kenny. 

"Well, this so-called PUP has been more of a mate to me than you have." 

I sighed out and I slowly walked over to Kenny to try to help him up. Was I still mad at him? Yes, but I cared about him and I needed to make sure he was okay. But as I was doing that I heard something I never thought I would ever hear. I heard him, Tyler, whimper. The great big alpha whimpered. And it was because of me. But I ignored it, I just helped Kenny off of the ground. 

I saw the hurt in Tyler's eyes, that I was choosing Kenny over him. But what he didn't know was that I wasn't. I wasn't choosing either of them. I had to think about it, especially after what Sadie said to me in the bathroom. Kenny wads off the ground and Tyler went back to his corner and sat down and it was awkward. Why didn't Tyler just leave? I didn't want him here. Not at all. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him pulling away from him and creating space. 

"I'm here to check on you and make sure you're okay." 

I just rolled my eyes and went to fold up the sheets and blankets I had used. 

"Leave. I don't want you here. Either of you." I said loud enough for Tyler to hear. "What? Babe, why are you saying that?"

 I turned around and I looked at him in complete awe, did he think after everything I would be okay with it? 

"You almost killed me."

 I didn't want to believe it but Tyler was right, he shouldn't be anywhere near me. Kenny was dangerous and whatever voice that was in my head was right too. I need to be away from both of them. 

"I didn't notice I was hurting you."

"Exactly my point. You didn't notice. How you could not notice me yelling your name for you to let go? How did you not notice that I was bleeding? How did you notice that I was in pain?" 

At this point, I was over everything. I didn't want to yell anymore, I didn't want to talk anymore. I wanted to nap, and be away from them.

 "Please leave Kenny, Tyler you too." 

I just wanted them to leave me alone. He just sighed and looked at me like it was the last time that he'd look at me for a while. Little did I know... He turned and walked out of the door and it was us saying goodbye without saying it. I guess, that's the end of it. The end of us.

 I packed up my things and started out the door and headed to...I don't even know where. Tyler didn't leave he just followed me like a lost puppy. 

"Didn't I say go away?" I asked him. 

"You're not walking back by yourself, let me give you a ride?" I mean he was right. It was a far walk and the doctor did say take it easy. 

"I don't know Tyler." I wanted to say no, but it was a long walk. 

"Charlie look at me." I turned to him and met his eyes. 

"I need you to tell me that you choose me. That you want to try and be mates again?" He looked at me with such desperation, I didn't like it at all. Something was off. 

"I'm not saying that," I told him, never in my life will I say that.

He stepped forward and grabbed my arms roughly pulling me to him. 

"Charlie you have to. If you don't things are going to be very bad for us, do you understand? Just say you want me." He gritted through his teeth and I stood there in shock. What the hell is going on? 

"Tyler what are you talking about? Let go of me? Why are you freaking out?" And just like that he snapped out of whatever daze he was in and pulled away. 

"We have to go. It's too late now."

What was too late? I don't know but I just felt that my life was about to be flipped upside down.

*

*

*

*

________________________________________________________________________________

Until the next...