Intro

Book #1 of The Lycan Series

UNDER HEAVY EDITING!
Storyline and Character descriptions are subject to CHANGE

(I am writing this because there are so many unfinished stories of mates or werewolf books, and all the good ones I have read, so I will do my best to make this great. Hope you enjoy. Ps there will be no rogue kidnappings or anything that last for chapter and chapters, it will just be a love story I won't go to fast or too slow)

I will also like to stat that the chapter s 4-10 aren't the best, some of them are really short and choppy. I apologize ahead of time. I really wanted to get to the good point, there is a twist towards chapter 11 so please stay with me and get there and you'll see why. Eventually I will go back and edit those short chapters but of course, right now my goal is to finish the book. So hang in there folks it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Also, I would just like to say that there will be no pictures of the main characters' faces only because I would like to keep it up to interpretation. Because I have read some stories that the main character is not attractive in my eyes so it ruins the whole story for me and I don't want that for anyone else. So I hope you enjoy my story and if you have any ideas on what I should write next or if I should write another book let me know! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment and share and all that goodness.

There are also books in this Lycan Series the other one that is published is The Lycan Delta's Mate. No, you don't have to read them in order, but it would be helpful and just overall fun. Make sure to follow me in order to get announcements!

danny_manny