Chapter 9

Charlie

I was drawn to him as I have never been before, Sadie was going crazy in my head and it made me uncomfortable, I didn't know how to calm her down because she's never acted like this before. We continued to stare at each other and it felt like neither of us was planning on looking away. It wasn't until I heard a growl that scared me out of my daze. I looked to see where it came from and it was from Tyler. Tyler walked over to where his parents were standing and we all were waiting to see what was going to happen.

I still don't know what his brother's name is and it is an itch I needed to be scratched immediately. 

"Welcome home baby!" Luna yelled and grabbed her son into a tight hug. Her eyes started to water like she found something so special she lost years ago. And I guess she did.

He hugged her back just as tightly and you could feel how much they missed each other. I could sense that he missed his mother very much and she missed her son. But what caught me off guard was when he spoke: 

"I missed you, Mom."

That simple sentence sent sparks all up and down my spine, I almost moaned at how good it felt just by him speaking. Sadie started howling in my head, giving me a headache but I understood why that voice is mesmerizing. 

But then, he smiled and I almost fainted at how gorgeous he was. My heart couldn't take it. It was perfect, perfectly white and straight, his lips were the icing on the cake. They were full and very masculine pink and well moisturized. I wanted to run up to him and kiss him and feel his lips on mine.

What was I thinking? I've never felt this way before not even Tyler. Is this what it felt like to be with your true mate? I'm confused at the feelings and thoughts going on in my head but the one thing I knew was that I wanted that man. 

"Damon, welcome home son." The King said reaching his hand out to shake his son's hand. It was very formal but it was to be expected.

 "Damon," I said as quietly as I could trying the name out on my lips. I had forgotten that Lycans have super hearing and can hear better than us werewolves. So of course when I realized he heard me I instantly regretted it. He snapped his head up to look at me, our eyes locked and his eyes flashed from silver to black, if I blinked I would have missed it. And then he smirked at me.

I had a heartache.

"Hello brother, long time no see," Tyler said, having to look up at his brother. There was a significant height difference between the two and it made me almost chuckle. Tyler looked so little c compared to him. 

"Glad to know you are still my little brother," Damon said smirking at him. I could tell Tyler was getting annoyed by him already.

"Damon, who are these people you are with?" The Luna interjected and looked at all the blank faces staring back at her.

 "Well, these are my beta, delta, and just a good friend of mine. Trey is my Beta." He said and he pointed to the redhead that was as tall as Tyler. 

"Then my Delta is Robert. And that is Christina who is Trey's mate and also a good friend of mine."

Robert was 6'0 feet and he had blonde shaggy hair with brown eyes, to me, he was just an average-looking Lycan, but he was still pretty attractive if that makes sense. Then Christina was gorgeous, she had long jet-black hair with an undertone of purple when the sun hits it just right. She had blue-green eyes that shined and perfect pink lips. She was about 5'11 and had a perfectly sculpted body. Then that's when I realized what I was wearing. I was still wearing my comfortable clothes in front of this beautiful man. I looked like a mess.