Chapter 16

Charlie

I woke up and felt an arm wrapped around my waist and I smiled to myself knowing exactly who it was. I rolled over so I was able to look at him, he was so cute when he was sleeping, his face relaxed and mouth parted just a little bit. 

He looked peaceful and I just wanted him to be like that forever. I saw he started to have a 5 o'clock shadow and I wonder what he would look like with a beard. He'd probably still be just as handsome, maybe even more if that's possible. I started to trace all the marks on his face with my finger, I want to have it memorized. While I was tracing I didn't realize he had woken up and was watching me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said all I could do was smile and blush. 

"Good morning handsome," Just as I was about to get up he flips us over and he is now hovering over me. 

"I'm going to take you on a date tonight." He said as a smile covered his face in excitement. 

"Yeah, we are." I'm sure my smile was just as big as his. He looked up at me and he reach his hand to my hair. Oh my god, my hair. It probably looks hideous. 

"I love your hair." He whispered as he took one of my curls in his hand and twirled it. I don't know why but that small statement made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. 

"What should I wear tonight?" I asked him. 

"A dress, if you're comfortable."

"Maybe Christina will let me borrow something of hers. I don't have many clothes normally, and none of my clothes are here." I sighed and Damon's face opened in shock. 

"Crap, I keep forgetting to tell someone to get your things. Though I do love seeing you in my clothes." Damon got off the couch and walked over to the nightstand by his bed. 

"Here." He came back with a card in his hand and handed it to me. 

"Go to the mall, buy whatever you want. Doesn't matter how much either. Fill up the closet with whatever you like okay?" He leaned over the couch and I know that my mouth was wide open in shock. 

"What?" He asked as he laughed at me.

 "Are you serious about this?" I raised my eyebrow, maybe he was testing me. 

"Very." He put it in my hand and walked away again. Somehow in the night, his shirt came off and his chest was on full display. I wasn't complaining at all though. I was enjoying the view. 

"So a dress. Do you have a special color in mind?" I asked as I sat up on the couch and walked towards the bathroom. 

"Maroon." Of course, I should have known. 

I just smiled at myself at his comment. After about ten minutes. There was a knock on the door and I got up to go answer it since Damon was in the shower. 

"Oh, good morning Charlie. Is Damon ready?" He asked as he stood there trying his best to avoid looking me in my eyes. I was confused as to why. 

"He should be done in the shower any minute. Come in." I smiled and stepped aside. 

"No, I think I'll wait here. Thank you though." 

Now at that point, I had no idea what was wrong with him. The shower stopped and Damon walked out in a towel and he let out a deep, rumbling growl. In no time he was standing in front of me with a blanket covering me up. 

"What? What happened?" I asked him.

"You're not wearing any pants." He said through gritted teeth. Shit. I looked down and I was only wearing a T-shirt. I don't even remember taking my sweats off.