01ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

"ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʷᵉ ˢᵃʷ ᵃ ˢʰᵒᵒᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵗᵃʳ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Four armed ark guards barged into the sky box that was currently Leopold Campbells' home, his prison cell, and his room. It was pretty average, normal looking. This cell was his home for almost two years. Getting arrested at sixteen made him nearly eighteen now. He shared a cell by himself for many reasons that didn't clear him to have a cellmate.

Leo stayed sat on the bed with his back leaning on the wall. He looked up at the guards that walked toward him as he spoke to them, "Is there a problem, gentlemen? I don't think you need four men to take me to dinner. It's dinner time, right? I haven't eaten all day."

He glanced between two guards that stood in front of him and two who stood beside the door. Leo kept a straight face but he smiled on the inside at the fact that they had brought four guards for one prisoner.

Leo put his hand over his mouth to yawn at their seriousness, "Look if you're not here to bring me food then leave."

"Stand up." The guard on the left looked down at the prisoner as the one on the right had a silver case in his hands. "And face the wall."

Leo looked directly at the left guard with a low sigh. He tilted his head a little as he glanced at the wall beside the guard. "Am I finally getting out of solitary?" He got up from the bed with a forced smile and slowly made his way toward the wall, abiding without a problem.

"I said face the wall." The guard roughly grabbed Leo's shoulder, pushing him towards the wall because the boy was taking his sweet time.

Leo faced the wall, raising his hands up as he spoke with sarcasm, "I'll just put my hands up before you tell me to." He wiggled his fingers as he put both hands up on the wall.

The silver case was placed onto the bed with the guard opening it. He took out the metal cuffs and placed them on Leo's free wrist.

Leo was now turned away from the wall. He glanced up at them, "That's a bit extreme. Am I getting floated? If this is my last day, can I please have some wine, like the old aged one with a side of fruit?" He looked at them truly seriously, having to look down because he was much taller. "I've always wanted to drink a bottle."

The guards motioned Leo to walk towards the door. The previous two guards who stayed outside were now in the front to lead them. As Leo walked towards the door he quickly stopped walking and froze which made the guards behind him bump into him. He dropped his hands down to his side as he turned behind him to speak to the guards, "You don't answer any of my questions and expect me to willingly go with you? This is just kidnapping now."

"You're a criminal. We're the guards." The guard spoke back. "You don't deserve answers, especially with what you did, prisoner."

The guard behind Leo grabbed a tight hold onto Leo's arm, twisting it behind the boy's back while leaning towards his ear, "I heard you hurt one of our own, is that true?"