16ᴮⁱᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵂᵃʳᶠᵃʳᵉ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

"ᴺᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The next day a group of them went to search the site where the ship crashed. They found a lot but also not much at the same time. Burnt skeletons were scattered around the area along with the ashes on the ground. Yet, surrounded by death, they all still found a way to argue with each other.

Leo was on the other side, standing farther away from Raven but when she looked his way he quickly raised his brows at her.

Just before that happened, Raven had looked at Finn who was staring at Clarke and Raven wasn't the only one who noticed. Leo had noticed too and now he knew for sure that Finn still couldn't make a choice.

Clarke was just hoping that she could find her mom. Though, Leo didn't understand why because every dead person here looked the same. All burnt to ashes, no one would be able to tell them apart.

Leo continued to search the area on the other side but he came to stop by hearing a loud voice.

"Fire in the hole!" Raven threw a rock into the hole near them all, causing a light explosion. "We need to clear the area." This had helped her suspicion. The area needed to be clear otherwise there'd be another explosion.

Bellamy ordered the other delinquents to get into formation while Leo walked over to them and led the group towards the right, safe, away from the liquid that could cause an explosion. By the time they reached camp, it was dark and everyone at the front gates seemed startled.

When the group reached inside the camp Octavia quickly walked up to Leo first, speaking in a low voice. "You need to go in the dropship. Now." She was trying to keep her voice low from the others near Leo so they wouldn't hear.

Leo's body was turned around because Octavia positioned his body towards the dropship and she pushed his back. He turned to look over his shoulder, "Okay. Are you going to tell me why-"

"Just hurry before Bellamy finds out. I can try to give you a minute to speak with Murphy alone but realistically you'll only have a few seconds." Octavia quickly told him before she walked in Bellamy's direction.

Leo widened his eyes, "Murphy?" He felt his chest beat quicker as his feet hurried over to the dropship.

Stepping into the dropship, Leo saw the state that his old friend was in, and Leo's face was placed with a worried one instead of the smile he wanted.

"Murphy," Leo whispered as he hurried forward to him and immediately kneeled down in front of him. He lifted his hands up, wanting to hug him but he kept his hand just above Murphy's shoulder.

Murphy's entire body looked like he had cuts all over. Old blood along with cuts filled his face.

Leo clenched his fist and gave Murphy a saddened smile. "You look like hell."