09ᵁⁿᵃⁿⁿᵒᵘⁿᶜᵉᵈ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᴳⁱʳˡ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

"ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Two boys walked in the woods beside each other after destroying the radio. Bellamy and Leo. Clarke was up a hill and she spotted the two. She hurried down the hill, finding who she was looking for but she was a bit confused. For one, Leo and Bellamy were never usually close or seen walking together, alone at that. Which Clarke immediately found suspicious.

"Leo, what are you doing here?...with him?" Clarke looked between the two. She was originally searching for Bellamy but found Leo with him. A look of betrayal slowly formed on her face when she pieced things together. "You-you helped him, didn't you? You helped him take the radio." She didn't even need an answer from him to know. "How could you help him?"

He hated to admit it but Leo was slowly feeling himself become friends with the others, Clarke, Octavia, Monty, and Jasper and he was able to tolerate Finn now. He even kinda liked Wells. It wasn't really something that usually happened to him. Quickly becoming friends with a group of people and a part of him liked their company. He usually hung out with Murphy and the other delinquents like Harper and Sterling amongst others.

Leo glanced at Bellamy and then put his attention on Clarke to speak back to her. "Why go through all the trouble for the Ark to come back and take what's ours? What we built on our own. Our community can be so much better than the Arks because we fight for each other...most times. Sometimes. I actually don't have hope for us but it's all I got. We all know that once they land here the council is just going to take control of everything. They can stay on the Ark and do what they always do. Float themselves."

"Leo...that's how you really feel? Those are innocent lives." Clarke was extremely surprised to see Leo change. He had helped them through a lot already but now he sides with Bellamy. Or maybe she was just blind because Leo was on her side at the time. He was helping her which benefited her.

Though from Leo's eyes, he was just helping his people. When Jasper got speared, that was his people. He followed Clarke because she was the only one with the right mindset but right now he was conflicted.

Bellamy raised a brow with a small proud smile on his face. He never thought he'd see the day when Leo would take his side over Clarkes. "Hey, princess, you still taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy teased a smile at the blonde.

Clarke put all her attention on Bellamy. "Where is it? They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people." she angrily tapped his chest. "Your people." She was mainly mad at Bellamy because she knew the entire idea was his.

Finn had found Clarke and ran down the hill too, hurrying to shove Bellamy back from Clarke. "Bellamy, where's the radio?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy shoved Finn back.