21ᴺᵒ ᴬˡˡʸ ᵒᶠ ᴼᵘʳˢ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

"ᴺᵒ, ᴵ ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵃ ᵈᵃᵐⁿ ʳᵃᶜᶜᵒᵒⁿ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"Leo."

"Look, it's Leo."

"He's back."

"He can fix this."

A few of the delinquents huddled together were murmuring amongst each other.

"Leo?" Octavia had hurried over to him with a walkie in her hand. She hugged him and then pulled away. "What the hell happened?"

Leo and Monty were missing all night and everyone thought both of them were killed.

"Where's Monty?" She saw that he had come alone.

Leo couldn't answer right away as he was still confused but he knew enough. He slowly glanced down, "I don't know. I couldn't...protect him. He was taken. We were ambushed by someone. They weren't grounders."

"You're being serious." Octavia stared at him and then led him toward the dropship. "Okay...We can form another search party but look, we found out that Clarke and Finn were taken by grounders-"

"Did you find them?" Leo immediately asked her.

Octavia turned her head to him, "No, we found Myles. But that's not the point because right now–"

Leo stared forward in thought. "I was with Monty and now he's gone. I..." He looked towards the camp's entrance. "I shouldn't have turned around." His eyes softened as they looked down, thinking of how he left Murphy that night when he should have just followed, "They're probably torturing him right now and I couldn't even sacrifice myself for him. I couldn't even follow them."

"Hey, we don't know what happened," Octavia told him. Then pointed at the dropship. "It really sucks but Leo, right now, I need your help to situate this-" She then raised her voice louder, "because that's your friend in there causing trouble again."

Leo furrowed his brows at her and quickly looked at the dropship whose doors were closed, "What the hell are you talking about? We need to form a search party for Monty."

Octavia stopped near the front of the dropship and what caught Leo's attention was a gunshot was heard inside. Her hands immediately brought the walkie up to her face, "Bellamy! Do you copy?"

"I'm fine, just a misfire. Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you...and tell Raven to hurry her ass up."

Leo glanced at the walkie and back at her eyes. He was very confused and concerned. "Octavia, what happened while I was gone? Is Bellamy trying to kill Murphy again?"