11ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˢ: ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴳᵒᵒᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵈ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

"ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘᵉ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵉˡᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A storm had hit and it was wild. The rain was loud as the wind was pounding. Most of the people were staying in the dropship. Some of them had to help keep the tarps down. Raven was still trying her best to get the radio working so that Clarke could talk to her mom and have help with trying to save Finn's life. He was injured with a knife in his side by some grounder.

"Come in, Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station." Raven continued to repeat into the radio, trying to get any signal. "Please, come in. Please. Can anyone hear me?" This had lasted for some time and she kept trying but nothing.

Monroe was beside the table with a few others also waiting. "You sure you have the right frequency?" She asked the girl working as she watched.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven snapped at her.

Leo walked up to her table with his hand out, tapping the radio box. "It's pointless. You've been at this forever."

Raven glared up at him while clutching onto the radio mic. "Don't touch the radio. If you're not here to help, then leave."

At the same time, Clarke joined them at the table beside Raven. She put her hands on the table, looking at the girl working, "Raven? You can do this. Ok?"

Raven looked at her but didn't say anything. So, Clarke left to let her work again and she did. "Calling ark station–"

Leo grabbed the radio mic out from her hand and moved it towards his mouth.

"Hey, what the hell?" Raven quickly looked at him. "I just said don't touch the--"

Leo looked down at the radio box as he spoke into it with a smile, speaking with sarcasm, "Hello, fellow humans from space. If the ark is listening I just dropped by to say go to hell. You all just killed hundreds of people for no reason because the ground is survivable. If you guys were smart, you'd have brought a guard or mechanic down with us. And supplies! I hope you all rot in hell." If they really were listening then Leo would make sure they'd feel pain. He would have talked about how a little girl killed the chancellor's son.

"Yeah, real helpful." Raven had her hands holding the edge of the table, giving him a very disapproving look.

There was a loud sharp noise in the radio along with light static and then the sound started to get more clear and murmurs were heard on the other end. "Who is this? Please identify yourself."

Raven widened her eyes, surprised and relieved. She hurried to take the mic from his hand so that she could properly speak back, "This is Raven Reyes. I'm Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin now."