23ᴿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

"ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

After Leo's attempt to make a stretcher, he had help with a new one that was currently being used to carry Raven out of the camp. Both Leo and Finn carried each side as the large group were walking out of the camp. Midway into their walk, the group in the front suddenly stopped walking which forced the middle and back to stop walking.

Leo picked his gaze up and turned to the side to see Finn with the same anxious look on his face. Something was wrong. The quietness in the air was tense. Everyone was silent and still, trying their best to be as quiet as possible so that they could hear.

A blade quickly flung out from the trees and towards the front of the group. It hit straight into one of the delinquents' skull, making him fall backward.

"Grounders!"

Everyone was quick to run back into camp.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Back in camp, Bellamy joined Finn and Clarke who were in the dropship along with Raven and Leo. He and Finn had helped with bringing the stretcher back into the dropship.

"We've got twenty-five rifles with twenty rounds each, give or take. Roughly five hundred rounds of ammo." Bellamy then looked at the two, Finn and Clarke, "While you two were gone, we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined."

The table in front of them all was a map of their camp, a war map.

"Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy." Raven struggled to speak as she leaned back on the seat. Her eyes then landed on Leo. "Your best friend."

Leo slowly looked up at her, a bit guilty because of the look on her face. Though, he raised his brow at her words with a sigh, "You don't choose 'em."

Bellamy continued going over his plan on how they were going to fight. "Still, this is the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know. She also built grenades."

At the word of grenades, Leo's eyes quickly glanced down at the box where Bellamy took a grenade from.

Clarke also looked down at the grenades, seeing the amount. "It's not many."

"Again, thank you, Murphy." Raven lowly spoke as she went to look at Leo again, wanting to provoke him and she only did so with a look. Only to find out that he was looking elsewhere.

Leo quickly leaned over his seat while having his eyes on the grenades. His hand went over–

"Uh-uh." Raven quickly said out loud which made his hand stop. "What did I say about touching things–"