06ᴵⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᶜᵉ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

"ᴴᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

By the time Clarke came back with the medicine to help Jasper it was pitch dark out and the kid was barely breathing. Leo, Octavia, and Monty were the ones who all stayed with Jasper that night. Leo was one of the tallest of the delinquents and also one of the most intimidating, considering his history.

As of now, Clarke was outside without the ones in the dropship knowing of her return. Leo stayed with Monty to keep him company while Octavia was the one who found out Clarke was back.

"Yeah, I still don't understand how that works." Leo was sitting criss crossed on the ground.

Monty sighed while looking up from Jasper. "Okay, in simpler terms, I was trying to use the wristbands to find a way to communicate with the ark."

"But how?" Leo asked him, still very confused. "How can the wristbands give you a connection to the ark? Space?"

"Here," Monty told him while motioning his arms around the dropship. "This place and the cuffs came from the ark."

Leo gave a slow nod. "Oh...okay, so, that means that there are stuff in the-" He looked at the dropship. "Things are built into the dropship that you can use to engineer out of and in the wristbands. They work on a similar level?"

"Yes." Monty happily smiled that Leo started to understand. Even if Leo didn't understand most of the big smart words that Monty would use, he at least understood the concept now.

Clarke, Finn and Octavia had joined the boys at the top of the dropship. Clarke acquired the plant to form the medicine for Jasper.

Leo looked between the three seeing a similar look on each of their faces. He then went to glance at Monty who noticed too, that something was off but they both didn't know if they should ask.

Leo scanned them all once again, "Where's Wells? I would have thought he'd be here to see Jasper get the medicine."

Clarke kept her eyes on the ground, "He's doing something." She then gave Jasper the medicine and went to look at Octavia. "I'm really sorry about Atom."

Octavia stared down for a few long seconds in thought with watered eyes. "I guess we're gonna have to get used to people dying down here, aren't we?" She then looked down at Jasper with a sad smile, "But not you. You hear me? You're not allowed to die."

They all stayed there, quiet, waiting for any change in Jasper. Sometimes one person or so would leave and then come back to check.

Now the room consisted of how it was before, Monty, Octavia, and Leo with Jasper who was still recovering, plus Finn this time. Finn brought back alcohol that Octavia had just drank. "Disgusting. Love it."